- Siliconized, high-tenacity CORDURA Nylon fabric
- BEST USE: Ideal dry sack for waterproof packing inside a bag or backpack. This product is not intended for boating or marine use.
- CAPACITY:13 Liters: Fits clothes for a paddle or overland trip or a three-season sleeping bag
- WATER TIGHT: Double stitched & tape sealed seams. Hypalon roll top closure with quick release buckle
- GREAT FEATURES: Oval shaped base, D-ring attachment point, super compact & ultra lightweight
- SPECS:Size: 8.6 x 21 in, Weight:1.4 oz / 40g
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Sea to Summit stands for a culture of design perfectionists who develop ingenious, functionally beautiful products with an independent, free-thinking Australian attitude. We strive to create equipment that is nimble and light, but serious enough to deliver when called into duty. Gear that works just that little bit better, so you may find yourself inspired to take the less-traveled road more often.
Ingenious. Functional. Reliable. Unconventional. Inspiring.
The Ultra-Sil Dry Sack won the sought after Backpacker Editors' Choice award in 2006 and is still the ideal dry sack available for backpacking. Made with lightweight, waterproof 30D Ultra-Sil CORDURA brand fabric it's the perfect choice for modular packing to organize your gear inside your backpack like a pro. With an almost translucent look, visibility of contents is easy, and if you're really organized you'll make use of multiple color options to find things easier. Other features include a non-wicking hypalon roll-top closure, a round base for ease of packing and fully seam sealed for water resistance. An excellent choice for lightweight backpacking, cycle touring and travel.
We use Cordura brand high strength nylon fabrics as the base for a number of our products before we further strengthen it with a siliconization process. This fabric has an incredible tear strength to weight ratio and will surprise you consistently with what it can handle.
What this bag could hold
- 1 liter: a phone (in a waterproof case - double bagging essential), snacks & wallet
- 2 liter: some snacks, first aid essentials, gloves or beanie
- 4 liter: shell jacket or gloves / beanie, day-hiking essentials
- 8 liter: a two-season or a high-end three-season down sleeping bag, dry clothes for a backpacking trip
- 13 liter: all your clothes for a backpacking trip or a mid-range three season sleeping bag
- 20 liter: a three-season synthetic sleeping bag plus a Reactor Liner
- 35 liter: use as a full pack liner for overnight (30+ Liter) packs
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- waterproof products (such as the UltraSil Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.4 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches; 0.5 Ounces
- Item model number : 281
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : August 9, 2017
- Manufacturer : Sea To Summit
- ASIN : B077MHBVW6
- Customer Reviews: