- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0018DP6IO
- Average Customer Review: 116 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,467 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Compression Sack
|Price:||$21.83 - $62.87|
- 30D Diamond Ripstop Siliconized CORDURA
- 4 straps for even compression
- Extra long straps so these sacks can really be filled to capacity
- Bar tack reinforced stress points
- Pull handle on bottom. Slippery finish for easy pacing. Seams are not tape-sealed.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
If you need to compress down your gear into the smallest possible space while adding minimal weight, pack it into a Siliconized CORDURA Brand fabric Compression Sack.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I ordered a medium size Sea to Summit and also a medium size ALPS compression sack (http://smile.amazon.com/dp/B000Y14JUC)
The Sea to Summit bag was about a perfect fit with no room to spare. The sack is about a 70% lighter then the ALPS, water resistant and compressed down smaller. It's construction is very durable and looks like it will withstand many packings.
The ALPS sack is very well constructed, includes more frills like d-rings, carry handle and a small pocket (with questionable functionality). The sack is larger then the Sea to Summit and it may have been possible to get the Marmot bag into a small?
Given the size and weight difference I went with the Sea to Summit sack.
The pics show a Sea to Summit / ALPS comparison and also the Sea to Summit compressed & not compressed.
These bag are so light they feel weak, but in reality they hold up to lots of abuse. They are perfect for backpacking or light backpack travel. They probably would not be good for clothing that wrinkles, but then again that is a totally different issue.
For those who don't want to read everything let me sum it up...
I LOVE THESE BAGS!!!
Besides using this for travel, I use it for multi-day kayak trips and it fits easily in the storage compartment of my Wilderness Systems Pungo 120.