- Product Dimensions: 9 x 5 x 2 inches ; 4.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00HS3AR6E
- Item model number: Sea To Summit
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (35 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #51,860 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Compression Dry Sacks
|Price:||$28.49 - $80.85|
- 30D Diamond Ripstop Siliconized Cordura
- 3 straps for even compression
- Extra long straps so these sacks can really be filled to capacity
- Bar tack reinforced stress points
- Pull handle on the bottom
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you need to compress down your gear into the smallest possible space while adding minimal weight, pack it into Siliconized Cordura Brand fabric Compression Sacks. Note: seams are not tape-sealed; therefore this product is not waterproof - only water resistant
Top customer reviews
This bag is extremely waterproof. The compression + venting make it ideal for packing tight. You can really pull down on the straps to get the contents small.
It works well for clothes, sleeping bags, food, tents, and other items that need to be protected / organized.
This Ultra-Sil bag is slightly less durable than the original eVent compression - but I like this version better.
The Small is 10 Liters (pictures below) - good for an extremely small sleeping bag/quilt, a puffy jacket, or a change of clothes.
I like it. I just bought another XS, and in addition one of the XXS for a planned kayak trip I have coming up. I have no issues with straps twisting, loosening, or anything else. This is a piece of lightweight/ultralight gear-- it takes a bit of focus when using and it needs to be handled with a modicum of care. If you want something that takes zero thought to use there are simpler (and heavier) options. This is a good product that does the job.
Looking forward to using them on some river trips.