- Product Dimensions: 14 x 3 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001Q3KK8C
- Item model number: ULTRASILDRYSACK
- Average Customer Review: 151 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,363 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Sack
|Price:||$9.20 - $96.27|
- XX-Small (1-Liter) 6" flat x 9"; X-Small (2-Liter) 8" flat x 12"
- Made of Ultra-Sil nylon, a polyurethane coated Siliconized Cordura for ultimate waterproofing
- Watertight, non-wicking Hypalon roll top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
- Soft and flexible with a slippery finish for easy packing
- Nearly transparent allowing good visibility of the contents
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The new Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks are more than 50% lighter than our super popular Dry Sacks. They’re made of Siliconized Cordura, which is one of the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon fabrics available. Now you don’t have to choose between keeping your gear dry and keeping it light. Proper Use: Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle. Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric. Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1L - Toilet paper bag
2L - My kindle and electronics bag
8L - Goose Down (800 fill) Summer Sleeping bag, clothing bag
13L - 3-season down (600 fill) sleeping bag, food bag for food that must remain dry
I don't use raincovers on my pack or panniers and have never had any problems with water getting into the stuff sack.
Some of the competing products may look good on paper; however, these are much easier to seal than the Outdoor Research Ultralight Dry Sack.
I also use them when traveling to put my hygiene items in. In case something spills, the spill is contained in the bag.