Consider these available items
HDMI KVM Switch (4 Port)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.5 x 6.5 x 4.3 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 4 PORT KVM SWITCH: 1 USB console controls 4 HDMI - interface devices. Supports auto scan and 3 switch modes: Button switch/ keyboard switch / Mouse Switch. It also supports Hot-Plug that you can plug and unplug it without shut down the devices.
- HD VIDEO QUALITY: This HDMI switch is fully compatible with HDMI 1.4A, HDCP and wide screen. Supports HDMI digital monitor, 3D ,480i, 480p, 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p (HDTV) ,1920x1200(DVI).
- DYNAMIC SYNC DISPLAY TECHNOLOGY: With the EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) technology which controls display by memory function, the switch can maintain optimal display resolution all the time.
- STABLE PERFORMANCE: This 4-port switch use advanced encryption chip, and designed with multiple cooling,gold-plated interface and environmental protection of full-metal, which ensure the stability of the item running and a good user experience.
- OPERATION SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY: All system of Windows (Achievable all switching modes ); Linux/Unix/Dos and Mac(Switch by buttons and keyboard ). It can also compatibile with a single wireless keyboard/mouse combo adapter.
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
How to connect？
Specializing in the production of KVM
We are a professional production supplier which covering five major series of products: HDMI, VGA, DVI, KVM, USB.Our products are widely applied in home digital theater, test bench, projectors retail and display venues, data monitoring and control center; high-definition signal distribution conversion application center as well as the conference presentation and other places.
The Sea Wit 4-Port HDMI KVM Switch
Achieve 4 computers to share a set of consoles
This KVM Switch uses the high-precision encryption chip imported from Silicon Valley. The 4-port kvm switch is designed to control 1 to 4 computers, servers, DVR/NVR, laptops, hard disk players and other HDMI devices by 1 independentset of USB keyboard, mouse and monitor.The unique KVM technology can significantly save the desktop space and equipment spending. The Sea Wit offers a simple P-n-P out-of-box solution; including all cabling required for 'Set-up and Go'!
- Multiple switching options
- Achievable cross-platform, cross-system operation
- 8,000 hours of continuous work
1080P and 3D signal
The gold-plated HDMI interfaces of the switch are fully compatible with HDMI 1.4A, ensuring that the product can transmit high-resolution 1920x1080p resolution ,3D video signals at high speeds,supports widescreen, HDMI digital screen and make it possible to watch 3D movies at home.
HDCP and EDID
EDID and HDCP compliant which reads and remembers the monitor's parameters eliminating any delays or change in video resolution when switching , or booting devices, and enabling the switch to implement switching without delay between with computers, game consoles, TV, servers,DVR and NVR, ect.
Applicable to all windows systems, Linux/Unix/Dos and Mac.
The use of precision chips imported from Silicon Valley in the United States ensures the stability of the KVM in cross-platform and cross-system operation.
Encryption chip and full-metal she
This 4-port switch is built using only the high-grade components. High-precision encryption chip for professional engineering which can compatible with a variety of mainstream servers and operating systems at the same time,real-time switching without delay.
Suitable for windows, Linux,Unix,Dos and Mac.
- Button on the front of the panel.
- Double-clicking the Scroll Lock/Num Lock to switch to the next device.
Note: The Apple keyboard does not support switching via the keyboard. Just for Windows,required software installation.
- Using mouse to switch to any connected device you want.
- Automatic cycle scan,the interval of auto switch can be set (10 to 60 seconds).
- Please do not use the keyboard and mouse during switching.
- Does not support the use of multiple monitors to expand the screen.
- If the max resolution of your monitor exceeds 1922x1080p, the display is 1922x1080p.
- If there is no HDMI port of your monitor, please buy a converter to convert the video signal to those of DVI, Displayport (DP), or VGA(Since the part of converters can not be reversed, make sure it is HDMI to DP / DVI / VGA).
- Port Type:
- 2 × USB Type A Female
- 4 × USB Type B Female
- 4 × HDMI Type A Female
- Maximum input distance: 16.4FT/5 Meters
- Maximum output distance: 49FT/15 Meters
- Video : 1080p (HDTV) / 1920×1200 (DVI)
- Power: DC 5V 2A
- Default scan Interval: 10 seconds(Setting:10-60 seconds)
- Operating Temp: 0-50℃
- Storage Temp: -20-60℃
- Humidity: 0-80% RH, Non-condensing
- Shell: Metal
Box Contents :
- 1 x 4 Port KVM switch
- 1 x DC 5V 2A Power adapter
- 4 x USB-B Cable
- 4 x HDMI Cable
- 1 x Mouse
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Drive
|2-Port kvm switch hdmi||4-Port kvm switch hdmi||2-Port kvm switch vga||4-Port kvm switch vga||8-Port kvm switch vga||4-Port kvm switch vga|
|Feature||2 in 1 out||4 in 1 out||2 in 1 out||4 in 1 out||8 in 1 out||4 in 1 out|
|The highest resolution supported||1920x1080p||1920x1080p||1920x1440@60Hz||1920x1440@60Hz||1920x1440@60Hz||2048 x1536@60Hz|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only very minor complaint is that when all PC's are off, a light blinks constantly until a PC is turned on.
I plugged everything in, and it just worked, all on the very first try -- my wife can now switch between her work laptop and gaming laptop easily. Other KVM switches that I've tried sometimes have problems where one of the devices sometimes stutters, but my wife says that this KVM switch works perfectly for her. (Her keyboard is wireless with a USB transmitter, and that has caused no problems -- both machines are working fine with it).
Sea Wit even followed up in e-mail to make sure that everything was working OK, and sent along tips. (THey weren't needed -- as I said, everything worked just perfectly.
After hooking everything up, discovered that neither computer had any sound! Didn't take long to realize that the HDMI hookups were likely "stealing" the sound. I opened up the Sounds properties in Windows 10, and found where it was trying to send sound to my soundless monitor. Simply selecting my existing speakers and making them the default (on BOTH computers) resolved the issue.
There's also a windows feature that automatically turns down sounds from one computer when you switch to the other, which is not something I wanted. If you look at the communications tab of the Sounds properties window, you can turn this feature off, if you like.
Anyway, used the switch all day today with no issues! If anything comes up in the future, I'll come back to this review and update.
Stay away from this model! It's money lost that you won't be able to get back. They have a better model that costs a little more. It supports 4K, which this model does not. Had I known the issues, I'd have spent the additional money, even though I don't need 4K with my monitors.
This system works great! I work in my engineering lab and My company used some other brand which had a lot issue. This brand is an excellent buy. I highly recommend it.