Sea to Summit Pocket Shower
- Low Return Rate: 66% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "pocket shower"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Super compact and light: zips into a pouch that measures only 3” x 6” and weighs just 4.25 ounces
- Gives about an 8 and a half minute shower with shower head fully open
- Contoured shower head with graduated apertures for equal spray dispersion
- Simple and easy-to-use twist mechanism for turning on/off and for flow adjustment
- For multi-function, the Pocket Shower can also be used as a regular dry sack to transport clothes or sleeping bag
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Pocket Shower is made of the same heat-resistant waterproof fabric and roll-top closure as Sea to Summit's standard Dry Sacks. Built into the base is a compact showerhead that operates with an easy-to-use on/off twist mechanism. The twist spout also serves to adjust the flow of water, delivering an efficient trickle to a free-flowing shower. Fill the 10 Liter (2.6 gallon) Pocket Shower, roll it to close at the top and hang it from two tough Delrin D rings with the 20 feet of lightweight cord provided. The black fabric soaks up sun during the day at basecamp for a warm shower or fill it at the end of the day for a cool rinse. For multi-function, the Pocket Shower can also be used as a regular dry sack to transport clothes or sleeping bag
Color: Black | Size: 10 Liters
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When finished, I followed all directions to let it dry. It was very easy to refold and place into the small pouch. The pouch has a loop for your belt or backpack. This is going to be a very nice amenity to add to my camping package.
The shipment also arrived very quickly.
Most recent customer reviews
holds a ton of water. I suggest heating up water with your camp stove & dumping it in there.Read more