- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001EPPIPW
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #333,528 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
SeaBear Smoked Salmon Chowder, 12-Ounce Units (Pack of 4)
- Wild Alaskan Salmon, tender chunks of potatoes, corn and other natural ingredients blended together in a hearty chowder
- Serve with sourdough bread to create the ultimate chowder experience.
- Simply add milk or half & half, heat & serve; makes three 8oz servings
- Shelf stable, all natural, delicious and convenient
- Contains: Clam, Milk, Fish, Soy, Wheat
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
It is the best tasting seafood soup on the market. You need to mix it with milk or half and half--we keep special milk products on hand in case of emergency to have for this soup. We have it sent for regular delivery via Amazon to our home so we NEVER run out of this marvelous product. Many friends are doing the same thing with this SeaBear Salmon Chowder
Actually, my expectations for this salmon chowder were low because I'm kind of a salmon snob and didnt expect a pouch to deliver much. I was pleasantly surprised that it was full of flavor and creamy.
If you are use to any ol' farmed Atlantic salmon, you may not share the same appreciation for pure wild Alaska salmon. Since this chowder is made with smoked salmon, the flavor is understandably more intense. If you're like me and hankerin' for a taste of home, you could do a lot worse. The pouches make it a convenient pantry staple when salmon care packages from home arent possible.
I added a bit of rice to the second pack after heating it, and it added just the right touch!! I have not as yet had the salmon filet, but I'm looking forward to it!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I read the comments prior to purchasing it unfortunately it tastes bland as if it is missing something. It is easy to prepare. I will not be purchasing it again. Read morePublished on February 16, 2013 by charmingnl
Have eaten this chowder before as a gift from a friend. This is as good as it gets. Love the flavor and there's nothing like it on a cold night. Read morePublished on December 15, 2012 by Glenn A
It's a good item to have in the pantry for a rainy day.Published on April 11, 2010 by Dudley F. Wynkoop
This "chowder" is simply dreadful and although I made an effort to eat it, eventually gave up and threw the first batch out. Read morePublished on December 7, 2008 by M. Hill