- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07434QSYQ
- Average Customer Review: 32 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #181,580 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
SeaKnight ELF II Baitcasting Reel- 6oz Super Light, C45 Carbon Fiber Frame, Dual Magnetic and Centrifugal Brake System, 6.4:1/7.2:1 Tournament Fishing Reel
|Price:||$43.99 - $49.98|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- POWER: 4 disks carbon fiber drag system provide 16.5Lbs (7.5kg) powerful drag.
- SPEED: 6.4:1/7.2:1 Gear ratio, hardened aero-grade aluminum alloy gears give you smooth and fast rolling feeling.
- SMOOTHNESS: Precision gear, ultimate processed 13 ball bearings and 1 rolling bearing provide excellent smooth performance.
- WEIGHT: C45 Carbon fiber frame, side plate, handle and polyporous designed aluminum alloy spool create extremely light weight 6ozs (168g).
- DUAL BRAKE: dynamic 7 leavels centrifulgal and 10 leavels magnetic brakes provide accurate and consistent brake pressure throughout the cast.
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
7.2:1 HIGH SPEED
Hardened aero-grade aluminum alloy gears and superb smooth stainless steel ball bearings.
Fast and strong retrieve offer the ultimate fishing performance.
The special process has created ELF II's amazing shiny appearance, light weight, smooth operation, suitable for kinds of fishing environment, and is the best choice for anglers.
CNC machined aluminum gear ensures the super powerful drag and durability. 4 disks carbon fiber drag system provide 16.5Lbs (7.5kg) powerful drag.
Corrosion resistant Premium gears and superior quality 5+1 shield stainless steel bearings to ensure the smoothness of this baitcaster
DUAL BRAKE SYSTEM
7 leavls centrifulgal and 10 leavels magnetic brake system with accurate adjustable button creates 7x10 different professional tournament operation power performance.
* Gear Ratio: 6.4:1/7.2:1
* Ball Bearings: 13+1BB
* Max Drag: ELF I 4KG/9Lbs;
* Max Drag: ELF II 7.5KG/16.5Lbs;
* Spool: Aluminum CNC Spool;
* Weight:168g (6oz)
* Line Capacity: 0.33mm-100M
Both ELF I and ELF II casting reel are made up of C45 carbon fiber greatly reduce the reel weight. Polyporous designed aluminum alloy spool further reduce the weight which keeps you casting all day without fatigue.
ELF Generation I
6.4:1 EVA handle knob.
7.2:1 EVA handle knob.
Both 6.4 and 7.2 gear ratio have a polyporous line spool.
ELF Generation II
6.4:1 EVA handle knob.
7.2:1 Wooden handle knob.
7.2:1 ELF II Casting reel spool has more holes than 6.4:1 ELF II casting reel, so it will be lighter.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’ve been using this reel for a little over a month now, and it was great right out of the box with some minor adjustments to the tension control and magnets. After a half dozen or so trips and multiple 3-5lb bass catches the reel has started acting up. Spool slips on quick retrieves and the drag seems to loosen itself over time. I oiled it up last weekend thinking maybe it had gotten some trash or water in the internals, but it didn’t help much. Maybe I just got a bad one, but not 100% satisfied.