|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$49.95 - $68.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Santa barbara, ca designed
- Uppers are made of vintage washed linen
- Superior comfort footbed and uppers lined in washed cotton canvas
- Traditional calendar outsole is made with genuine gum rubber for a softer, more elastic result
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The february 1964 issue of surfing magazine highlights the latest in surf travel adventure in its article “surfari to baja”. the article chronicles the path of california surfers, looking to avoid crowds, as they travel down to remote baja california, mexico. our 02/64 baja slip on is a tribute to the early surf adventurers and is inspired by the simple, utilitarian nature of beachside footwear of the era.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00SYHDJ7C
- Item model number: 02/64 Baja Slip On Standard
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 18, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: