- Product Dimensions: 5 x 2 x 4 inches ; 0.64 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00HWH7E1W
- Item model number: 67131150
- Average Customer Review: 149 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#14,164 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #135 in Aquarium Water Treatments
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Seachem Aquarium Accessory
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Mount Coral frags and colonies to reef Rock and plugs
- Bonds within seconds even underwater
- New formula is 17x thicker allowing for more control and less mess
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reef glue is a superior cyanoacrylate gel for gluing and mounting coral frags and colonies to reef rock or plugs. It bonds within seconds and has excellent control, hold and durability characteristics. It can even be used underwater. Reef glue can be used for any aquascaping in freshwater or saltwater aquariums or for any plastics repairs. Reef glue comes in an aluminum tube for extended stability beyond products contained in plastic Bottles - it won't dry up in the tube. With a new formula that is 17x thicker, there’s more control while gluing and less mess in application.
Size: 20g | Color: -
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?