Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seafolly Women's Core Boyleg One Piece Swimsuit, Indigo,10 US 14 AU
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

Size: 10 US 14 AU|Color: Indigo|Change

on April 19, 2012
I luv, luv, luv this suit! It is extremely flattering and true to size. I'm 5'2, 113 lbs and a 34C. I ordered the size 4 and fits great. It also hides most of my stretch marks from my 3 kiddos ;) This is the same suit as the one at Anthropologie, but $14 less and free shipping! I highly recommend this suit!
on May 1, 2012
I love this swimsuit. I just had a baby, so between the extra fat everywhere and the stretch marks, I needed a new swimsuit. This suit is very cute. I am fairly pear shaped now, and this suit looks great on me. Good support, and it hides my stomach and butt well. I actually feel attractive in this suit rather than frumpy. =)
on December 27, 2012
I am 5'6 135lb 34B and ordered size 8. It is a perfect fit.
Very high quality material; I can see this suit lasting a long time. Modest cut makes me feel comfortable ...but it is still cute and figure flattering.
on July 4, 2014
I typically hate myself in a bathing suit as I am not a skinny woman, at 5'6" and 180 pounds. I hesitated buying this suit because of the price. I have never spent that much on a bathing suit in my life! But I am so glad I bought it. It fits like a dream and I can actually stand to look at myself in the mirror in this one. It is so cute, well-made, and covers all of the things I want to hide including my larger thighs and chubby tummy. I ordered a size 12 and it fits well, even supporting my 38D bust. I highly recommend this suit for people who are very self-conscious about their not-so-skinny bodies and want a stylish suit that doesn't make them look old!
on November 7, 2013
So happy! I got the US size 8 I am 5'4 weigh 130 pounds. I wear a bra size 32/34 C/D depending on brand a medium top and size 4 or more bottoms depending on brand and it fits perfect. It doesn't ride up in the front or back. Perfect for looking sexy and classy.
on March 7, 2013
This is a beautiful suit, no doubt. I love the style. The construction is great. But I do not think it's proportionate, or it is made with small chested ladies in mind. I ordered a size 6 based on other reviews. I'm 5'7" 132 lbs, 34D. Every part of this suit fit great except the chest. It is TINY! Unfortunately have to return it and keep looking.
on July 3, 2013
I wanted to write a review cause I haven't see many stating weight/height proportions and I think that's important when buying a one piece. I'm 27 years old mother of 3. I am 5'8'' 134 lbs. I also have a slightly longer torso than average and an a cup. I ordered a size 6 and it just right as for the snugness. I love the style on me. I'm thin but i do have some loose skin in my middle and it formed my body well and is very flattering. Since I'm small on top I like the padding in the bust. Its not thick but firm and I wish there was more of it lol the only negative was because I have a long torso it does pull. I had to tie around my neck pretty tight for it not to feel like my chest would show if I bent over. I also got this to make sure my bottom was covered while chasing 3 boys around and since its a little short on me and my size is about a size too big lol I do feel like I having to pull it down. If I do some squats and lift it back up I don't think it will be a problem.all in all I think its a great suit and I'm keeping it. The pros out weigh the cons. I a woman of average height could not be disappointed. But that's to say about all one piece swim suits.
on November 24, 2012
I'm 30 and have three kids. Needless to say, I have some body issues (my stomach is sad). This suit is very flattering and disguises my skin belt wonderfully. Highly recommend!

The only problem I had was that I ordered a size 10 because it was said to run small. When I got the size 10 suit it was too big so I had to return it. That was a bummer because I felt like the first one was delivered by Paul Revere; it took forever. But the returns process is super easy and it came much more quickly the second time.
on January 16, 2016
Order your true US size. Those familiar with the sea folly brand know that they run in AUS sizes. I didn't feel this listing was clear as to which size to order. I leaped and ordered my US size (12) and prayed I wouldn't get an AUS size 12, which would've been equivalent to a US 8. It did come in the US size! This suit is awesome. I am a bit chubby and everything stays tucked neatly in place while chasing after my young children. This suit makes me look as good as I possibly could wearing a swimming suit, which says a lot for the suit itself. Material is sturdy. This is the second sea folly suit for me (just for variety) and my 'go to'.
on September 27, 2013
Love the suit, it's very flattering! Love the color! Read the other reviews and ordered 2 sizes up because it sounded like it was running really small, turns out it was unnecessary. I could have gone with a size smaller, but I just kept it because it wasn't too bad. Order one size up is my recommendation.