|Hard Drive||2 TB|
Other Sellers on Amazon
2 Year Data Recovery Planfrom After Solutions
- Your Rescue Plan documents will be delivered to you via email only to the address associated with your Amazon.com account and can be found in your account message center within the Buyer/Seller Messages.
- If your drive stops working, the Rescue data recovery plan will recover the data from the failed drive and return it to you on a new piece of external storage
- Covers new single-disk external hard drives of any brand when purchased within 30 days (receipt must be retained for purchases not on the same transaction).
- Free shipping for in-lab data recovery; 24/7 online case status tracking
- If your data isn't recovered, you get your money back
Seagate Game Drive for Xbox, 2TB Halo Wars 2 Edition (STEA2000410)
|Price:||$107.85 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Branded with the face of Atriox (Game Sold Seperately)
- Works flawlessly with Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox 360 - USB 3.0 interface delivers full-performance gaming
- 2TB lets you store 50+ Xbox One games
- Plug-and-play setup gets you up and playing in seconds
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
A Drive That Knows Your Enemy
Hateful, intelligent, unstoppable. That’s the brute you’re up against. And the exclusive Seagate Game Drive for Xbox Halo Wars 2 Special Edition is here to usher you to the battlefield where he awaits.
Expand your console’s storage capacity with the only external drive designed exclusively for Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox 360. Lightweight and portable, the Seagate Game Drive lets you store a massive game library that can be taken anywhere.
Banish Your (Good) Games
To an awesome place, of course. Clear up space on your console’s internal drive by storing 50+* of your favorite titles in one portable drive.
*Average game size is 35–50GB.
Elite USB 3.0 Speed
Go full-throttle with fast USB 3.0 speeds.
Works with Xbox 360
Simply connect the Game Drive USB 3.0 cable to the USB 2.0 port on your Xbox 360.
Glorify Your Gamertag
Xbox lets you name your Game Drive. 'MasterChief', 'PlanetSera', your gamertag—whatever you choose, get creative!
Bring the Fight to New Territory
Expand your battlefield by taking the Seagate Game Drive to a friend’s house**. It’s small enough to fit in your backpack and doesn’t need a power cord.
**Requires Xbox Live login from original game owner.
Compact size and no power cable means it’s perfect for your living room or to take to a friend’s house
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased the Halo Wars edition of the Game Drive. I don't own Halo Wars, but as a Halo fan the artwork is much appreciated and fits right in with my game collection as well as the Xbox One's general aesthetic. Its great to have such a small and portable memory expansion for the Xbox One, that doubles as a regular external drive if you'd prefer it for other uses. A nice addition would be some sort of holder/clip/platform to hold it in place with the X1, I have my X1 in a tight space and it seems wrong to place it directly on the device. The device also generates a good deal of its own heat when in use.
Plug and play
Great amount of storage for an Xbox One upgrade
Can slide around when moving console
No proper holding place
Can get hot
The way this is designed is perfect. It's small, it immediately gets recognized by the XBOX (I guess kudos to Microsoft for that), and copying games over is pretty quick considering the size of games (Forza 7 is 76GB!!!).
It can be used to justify getting a smaller size internal HDD (500GB vs 1TB) for those on a budget.
I believe it can be used to help migrate (XBOX ONE > ONE S or ONE X), which would be handy considering the size of games (and download/bandwidth limits).
Final note - I got the 2TB version. I can see big gaming folks going with 4TB for only $50 more.