Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shawn Colvin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

Seagull Entourage Rustic Guitar
Color: Rustic|Change

on June 21, 2014
The great reviews on this guitar are true!! I got lucky, bought mine few days ago when they were selling for $275!! This guitar feels and sounds like a $1000 guitar , seriously. Very pronounced mids and highs. Kinda high action but still surprisingly easy to play IMO , but I've been playing for around 15 years now. This has to be the best value I've ever seen for an acoustic, hands down. The guitar arrived sooner than expected and in mint condition. I'm glad I rolled the dice on this one, it's truly an awesome guitar!! Loud, clear, crisp, smells great, feels great, what more can you want in a guitar. Just buy one, you wont be disappointed.
on December 2, 2013
I bought this 10 months ago, sight unseen as an absolute beginner. Let me tell you right now: stop what you are doing and buy this immediately!

Pro:
Amazing sound. It is seriously the best I've heard.
Great weight and design, particularly for playing over a knee.
Perfect right out of the box.

Con:
Unforgiving. Meaning, you will need to be fairly accurate with your finger placement, perhaps more so than other acoustics I've since played on.

10 months in and I love this guitar more and more. Initially it was a little rough getting going but now I am in love with the sound and would gladly pay twice what I did.
on August 5, 2017
Obviously this instrument is beautiful but it stands out in other ways. The warm, deep, mellow sound is incredible. The neck feels very smooth and the instrument is extremely comfortable to play. The action is pretty low for an acoustic making it even easier to play. There's only one thing to note that some may find negative, but the cedar top is very vulnerable to dings, scratches, and dents. Even a quick relatively light tap on it from a pick will leave a tiny pockmark. Nothing too bad though, I don't mind but others might. But overall, an incredible but for the price.
on January 11, 2016
Been playing guitar for 30 years. Own PRS, MARTIN, STRAT, TELE, SG, Les Paul etc. Bought this for my hunting camp. Sounds great and plays great. Would recommend for anyone looking for a good quality acoustic guitar for a good price. Buy it!
on May 4, 2016
I picked this guitar up and knew, after 11 years of playing guitar, that this was the best sounding and feeling acoustic guitar I've ever played. I have bought and sold countless guitars. This is the one. Played it at guitar center but the one I bought here was just as great. Came with capo, bag, picks. Best purchase I've ever made, hands down.
on September 9, 2015
The neck action is almost as good as my Marlin and it was under $400 and comes with a great sound so what is not to like. Better than any acoustic in that price range that I have ever played.
on January 28, 2017
Beautiful. Tremendously easier on the fingers than my cheap starter guitar. Love it.
on February 13, 2017
An excellent buy, and a great sounding guitar.
on March 5, 2013
My husband is learning to play guitar, and this guitar sounds very nice. He's please that it stays tuned longer than he expected it would. The guitar came in excellent condition - no damage at all. Hopefully, this will be a long and endearing relationship with this instrument.
on March 11, 2015
I bought this guitar for my wife, who is brand new to playing guitar. I don't have much experience myself, however, my brother has been playing for years. I asked him about his guitar prior to my purchase, he was somewhat hesitant due to not being able to play it in advance. However, I decided to make the purchase anyway. After receiving the guitar, I was amazed by the sound quality that came out of this. For the price, you could not get a better guitar. Even my brother, who has thousand dollar guitars said this was a fantastic buy. I also purchased elixir Nana web strings to put on it after the factory ones were worn out. It made the guitar sound even better. if you were thinking about getting an entry level guitar, spend the extra $100 or so and get this. it will be something that will impress you and will last a long time.