- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by VMInnovations. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Seahorse SE-300F Protective Case With Foam
|Price:||$37.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Seahorse Exterior Dimensions: 10.78" x 9.75" x 4.83" - Interior Dimensions: 9.50" x 7.35" x 4.10". Case weight: 2.65 lbs.
- Watertight, Airtight and Crush Resistant protection for your valuables.
- Customize your internal space to fit snugly around your items with the included pre-scored Accuform Foam.
- Proudly Made in America with Lifetime Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Seahorse Protective Cases keeps your valuable equipment safe. Close and latch your Seahorse cases to automatically safely seal your gear against water, air and dust. Its tough with Acuform foam or dividers will keep your camera, video or high cost equipment safe from impact, providing safe, secure protection from the elements. Built-in padlock holes give extra safety. Seahorse optional locking latches give added security and keeps out prying hands.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is very well constructed and strong. One nice feature is the air release valve under the right-hand latch. These boxes really are air tight and if there is a difference in air pressure (even by the weather) there could be a vacuum in the case when it is closed which could make it difficult to open. When you unlatch the right latch, you can hear the air suck in or blow out the tiny hole that is opened when the latch is lifted. This equalized the air inside and outside the case and makes it easy to open.
Sorry to say they aren't the bargain they used to be; it seems the prices have really crept up over the last couple of years. And the premium prices for the foam are ridiculous. Foam can't be ~that~ expensive to make, can it?
The internal depth is enough room for 2 full size handguns plus a couple magazines.