SealStix Bag Sealer For All Types of Bags To Keep Your Food Fresh and Crunchy, 3 Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1 pack of 3 SealStix with 3 different sizes 10" 8" and 6"
- Reusable bag clips come in assorted lengths to seal the most popular sizes of bags
- Protects food from air and moisture to ensure a longer shelf life
- Great for chips, cereal, frozen food, coffee, trail mix, pet food or anything else you need to keep fresh
- Freezer and dishwasher safe
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
No home should be without a set of SealStix. Seal any bag for air tight freshness. Great for - Chips, Cereal, Salad, Coffee, freezer items, and more. Our SealStix comes in a set of 3, 1 large, 1 medium, and 1 small. SealStix always fresh... seals the freshness inside the bag, its reusable, airtight, watertight, ultra-tough and perfect for all of your organization needs. In the kitchen for leftovers and storage, in the living room for craft projects, in the garage for cleaners, odds and ends or in your suitcase, for cosmetics and toiletries, their use is only as limited as your imagination.
Top Customer Reviews
My husband told me that we had to replace our bag holders because they had finally broken after all these years. He didn't know these weren't our originals. Needless to say I'm ordering more Gripstics.
- Fun fun fun! You'll want to go around the house looking for anything and everything to seal.
- For plastic bags that fit the length of the stick, it seals very well. I seal everything from potato chip bags to frozen vegetable bags.
- It won't seal all bags. It seals crinkly potato chip bags very well (Lays, Doritos, Terra, etc.)...bags that are a little on the "stiffer" side. It has more trouble with softer plastic bags (bread bags like English muffins, Wonder bread). Also, the bag has to be relatively thin to seal. Sealstix cannot seal bulkier bags like Pepperidge Farm (Goldfish, Milano cookies).
Although they seal well for the most part and are extremely fun to have around, they will not replace all bag clips in your kitchen. I use SealStix together with Ikea's Bevara clips (Ikea Bevara Sealing Clip, Set of 30) ($2.99 at Ikea, or you will pay a premium to buy online on Amazon) which are fantastic for sealing most bags (plus they are a whole lot cheaper than Sealstix).
I'm certain most people shopping for these won't have such a use in mind, but rest assured they will provide a water tight seal for the bag containing your chips, cereal, etc..
The size of the sealer is important. If too big, the sealed bag will be clumsy and even top-heavy. If to small, its sealed portion (one side) will be great but the uncovered portion will be loose. The larger the uncovered portion, the larger the chance for air or something else to get into your cereal or chips or whatever you used it for.
I would have given the SealStix five stars except it is over-priced. I found lots of 10 per size at nearly the same cost of these three. Had I found it sooner, I would have ordered several sizes. That would have given me 20 sealers compared to 6 (from two bags of three) of the SealStix sealers.
If SealStix wants to compete with the other sealer manufacturer, they need to sell each sealer for one dollar (max) or less.
If you only need one of these for three different sizes, this three pack will be perfect for you.