Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on September 23, 2015
I really liked that this was highly-rated and had a Greenguard certification. I had to return the first one I purchased because after two months of an infant lying on it, it had formed a deep ridge in the center on both sides. You can see it in my picture, even without any weight on it. It was much worse with the weight of a baby on it. When my son started rolling, he often couldn't roll out of the middle. Not safe at all. I called Sealy to see how they could address my concerns and I was informed that this product is not manufactured by Sealy at all. This is made by Kolcraft. After calling to speak with them, they agreed to send a replacement. The replacement mattress, unfortunately, has the same issues as the first. After calling Kolcraft again and persistently explaining the safety concerns of a sagging crib mattress, they will only send another of the same mattress. They refused to refund me, said they had "done me a favor" by sending me the first replacement, and that the ridge in the center "isn't really that bad" and that this sort of thing is normal for any crib mattress. When I'm looking for a firm, safe surface for my baby to sleep on, something that "isn't really that bad" is not acceptable. I finally called Amazon and their customer service department was amazing. They agreed to a refund and I will be returning this mattress and finding something else.
review image
172 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on February 10, 2018
Very nice soft mattress. I noticed on other reviews some mentioned it being "loud" or "noisey". I have to admit, I thought people were over reacting. I didn't hear anything......until last night. My daughter is now 14 weeks old and moving around more. I woke up several times last night to a sounds that I couldn't figure out coming from the monitor. Every time I attempted to figure out what it was, nothing. Then when she woke up for the morning she was in her crib moving around and I realized this mattress is noisey! It is now making a crinkle noise when she is moving around. How annoying! It would be a 5 star mattress if it wasn't for that sound.
5 people found this helpful
on January 29, 2018
First, it is NOT made by Sealy. The martial looks very cheap. Amzon’s description is not correct, i don’t see the same color, and it doesn’t have the air flow feature at all. Second, i got a defected item, which has a big whole on the edge. Will return it, don’t waste your money and time.
review imagereview image
on April 9, 2018
The waterproof outside is your typical crinkly material, but otherwise it works well. My kids jump up and down on it every morning and it still seems to keep shape pretty well. Definitely makes a lot of noise when they roll around at night. It was a very nice upgrade from the thin foam mattresses they were sleeping on before. I understand why some parents complain about it being too stiff, but it's not like a wooden board. It doesn't seem to give much under the weight of a toddler, but it doesn't seem to hurt them.
on November 29, 2017
This thing is so plasticky. I had the sealy crib mattress from target for my previous child and thought this would be comparable but this is vinyl covered and hot and i personally would not sleep on something this cheap feeling. Reminds me of hospital beds. Returning to get the one with the soft cover instead.
on May 28, 2016
I REALLY like this mattress. I have bought cheaper crib mattresses before and been sorely disappointed, but this one is excellent. It wasn't terribly expensive, but the quality is VERY good for the price. The firmness level is good, and it fits just how it should in the crib. Its actually quite comfortable for how firm it is as well. Very good crib mattress. I would definitely recommend this to another new parent.
2 people found this helpful
on February 21, 2017
My son seems happy with it. He's 7 months and seems to sleep well. He's had for a couple of months. Seems to have a good firmness and the sheet that he has is snug with the mattress. The mattress seems to be quiet and not the crinkly kind that makes noises every time you move. I know my wife is happy with our purchase. Worth the extra money.

He can't talk so he can't review it himself unfortunately.
One person found this helpful
on February 14, 2018
This mattress is nice and firm, and fits perfectly in my Delta Children's crib. I purchased this for my second child, due next month. I see no problems with it being crinkly sounding, or having any flaws in the mattress itself. I am very happy with my purchase, I was torn with buying through Amazon vs Babies R Us- but am very happy I did, it was 50$ cheaper on Amazon than at BRU.
review imagereview image
on January 16, 2018
Cheap material, not as firm as it supposed to be. Returned, seemed not safe for my baby.
2 people found this helpful
on August 27, 2015
Uncomfortable mattress that we needed to put numerous blankets over to make it softer. Springs popped up after only a few weeks!! Please don't waste your money & time buying a thin mattress that your child will wake up constantly through the night. We sufffered & now you don't have to because your aware of this product which is chinese garbage.
|11 comment|Report abuse