BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on May 15, 2017
good thank you
on June 25, 2015
Great mattes for the perfect price. Pristine products corp are grwat people and will get plenty of my business in the future.
on January 9, 2009
My 4 and 3 yr old wore out our previous crib mattress. So, I purchased this for my 4th child and am happy to see it is the sturdiest yet. I wanted a mattress that is firm enough to hold up through the toddler years and it appears this will do. I also like that it has a lifetime warranty and does not need to be flipped over (which helps because it is heavy). Overall I think this is a great mattress given the price and quality.
on January 19, 2008
I agree with the other 5-star reviewers. This mattress is well-made; it already has a waterproof covering; it's sturdy; and seems like something I could sleep on myself. IT'S NOT AT ALL DINKY. Makes me feel much more peaceful that my baby will be sleeping on something sturdy and reliable.
on March 16, 2009
We have used this mattress since the birth of our son, he is now three old and 15lbs. The mattress already has an indent where he sleeps - I find this totally ridiculous. I would not recommend this product.

Additionally I agree with other comment that this is not a standard sized mattress and I have had the same problems with crib sheets fitting this mattress.
on November 30, 2008
This mattress fit the crib perfectly, leaving no gaps at all in my Storkcraft standard crib. It is nice and firm, as a crib mattress is supposed to be. I researched just about every crib mattress out there, and feel that this was the best mattress for the best price (I think I paid only $[...] with free shipping.) Very nice, high-quality mattress.
on December 31, 2008
My 9 month old son sleeps just fine on this mattress. I purchased a padded slip cover (to protect the mattress if he has an accident) and some crib sheets at Babies R Us and they fit perfectly. Mattress is not too firm but firm enough to support baby's back. Would recommend this mattress. Great Price as well!
on October 24, 2008
The mattress is very firm which is good for our baby-to-be, and it has enough give for comfort. I've seen complaints about the print of the mattress, but once a mattress pad and sheet are on there, you can't tell there's a pattern at all.
on March 3, 2010
I bought this for a second crib at my moms house, now my son is sleeping in a big bed and and it have been passed on to his newborn cousin. It is a very good value for the price.
on August 10, 2008
I bought this mattress for kid #2 because #1 is still enjoying his crib. It is made with a waterproof cover which is a very good thing. My son sleeps very well on it. My only complaint is that it is almost too thick. With the crib at the highest setting,(for newborns who don't move around) it almost reaches the top. If you want to save money, get the Sealy that is $25 cheaper. It is slightly less firm and not quite as thick and #1 sleeps just fine on it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.