Sealy Sweet Pea 2-in-1 Maternity and Nursing Pillow, Cappuccino (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Removable Cover: 100% Microfiber Polyester; Outer Shell Cover: 100% Cotton; Filling: 100% Polyester
- Made in US
- Sealy SweetPea 2 in 1 Maternity and Nursing Pillow is a multi use pillow keeps you comfy before and after the baby arrives
- A 2 tiered peapod design that contours to a pregnant womans body offering multiple supportive sleep positions and reduce indigestion and acid reflux
- Fuller end helps align the tummy, hips, knees and lower back to alleviate discomfort and pain during sleep in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters
- Tapered end for secure nursing or bottle feeding positions to keep newborns close and your muscles relaxed
- Pillow is filled with 100% hypoallergenic polyester for resiliency and encased in a 230 thread count 100% cotton casing for durability Both the pillow and removable cover are machine washable
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Doesn't flatten out easily/maintains its shape and "puffiness"
Has a natural curve that fits my shape well
Is thinner on one end, for placement under abdomen, which is very nice.
Is not as expensive as other pregnancy pillows
Is not as large as shown in the picture, may not work as well for women carrying high or who are tall.
Only comes in beige.
Is one-sided (e.g. if you turn over, moving the pillow with you can be quite cumbersome)
I wish the pillow had slipcovers or such because beige is very boring, in my opinion, and more prone to stains because of the light color. I think it would also be great if Sealy would make this in other sizes for taller (and shorter) women, since the size will not work for everyone. Overall, I'd give 4.5 stars, losing 1/2 star for the boring color & lack of sizes. I am very happy with this pillow and glad we purchased it.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
my wife stopped trying to kill me daily when she was pregnant after i bought her this pillow.Published 12 months ago by The Turk
I bought this for my pregnant sister and she thought it was okay to sleep with but not great. What IS cool about this pillow is that now she uses it for nursing, too. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Teenbop
I love this pillow. My mom got it for me for
My first pregnancy (she bought it at Walmart) I loved sleeping with it and it was great for nursing. Read more
Worked well but I have a long torso so I could have used something a little longer.Published 20 months ago by Heather Simmers
It really helped those last few months when sleeping was just impossible before my baby came. Even after baby was born I used it to prop me up in bed when breastfeeding.Published 20 months ago by Cristina C.