Sealy Perfect Rest Mattress (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Reinforced vinyl laminate cover resists stains and moisture and the mattress wipes clean with a damp cloth
- All around border rods keep the sides, corners and edges firm just like an adult mattress
- Two non allergenic sleeping layers give your baby comfort and support
- 10 year warranty on workmanship and materials
- Sealy mattresses meet or exceed the current phthalates standards set forth by the CPSC and meet federal flammability standard 16 CFR 1633
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: My son is now 21 months old and the mattress is still holding up just fine... still no indentations in it. I like that it's waterproof, as he's had a few nights where he has soaked his diaper, pajamas & sheets, so while I have to wash all of that at least I don't have to worry about the mattress at all.
Little bit soft... great mattress otherwise...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great mattress! I bought this when I was expecting and my daughter used this till she out grew itPublished 15 months ago by Miss V.
Great mattress! Fit perfectly in my son's crib and kept him perfectly comfortable. Had no problem fitting it with standard size crib sheets. Served its purpose very well.Published 19 months ago by crimsonbutterflies
My daughter is 4 and still sleeps on this mattress and it is still very firm. It has taken a beating but it still remains to be very decent mattress.Published on December 17, 2013 by KiKi
-East to wipe off
-Smells like plastic
- plastic cracks after about a year
- Springs start poking through after about two... Read more
I read several negative reviews of this mattress, mostly that the mattress was way too soft. Not good for a toddler, not good for anybody.Published on October 19, 2011 by 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶
We purchased this mattress for my first daughter. When you are having your first child there are so many options for everything! Read morePublished on July 27, 2011 by Shari Beck
I bought this mattress for my Daughter's convertible crib. It fits perfectly and can be used for a regular crib or toddler bed which is a plus! Read morePublished on February 18, 2011 by LauraS23