Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.90 shipping
Seamax SUP Electric Air Pump for Inflatable Paddle Board, Max 20 PSI, Additional Fittings Included, Pro Edition Built in Temperature Sensor and Voltage Meter
|Price:||+ $5.62 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This intelligent DC electric air pump with a Digital pressure LCD screen is the best pump for inflatable tent, SUP, and paddle board etc. Easy to Reach High Pressure, Engineered in Canada. Max pressure can reach 20 PSI (1.378 Bar /138 Kilo-Pascal) in about 15 minutes for an inflatable paddle board. This new single stage high efficient handy air pump is with our latest standard to build.
- Connect the end with Flexible conduit adaptor to the Nylon air hose (High Temperature Qualified) with the pump inflation outlet and twist clockwise to tighten it. Install the supported valve adaptor to the other end of the hose, and twist clockwise to tighten it. Then connect this air hose to the chamber and ready to go.
- After connecting with the power, the pump will be turned on, LCD screen is showing the reading pressure. Press the Pressure Unit button to select the pressure unit PSI or Bar. Use the Pressure Increase button (+) or Pressure Decrease button (-) to set your needed pressure. The range of pressure value is from 0.5 to 20PSI, (1PSI=0.0689BAR). Increasement is 0.5 PSI. After finishing the above steps, press the power On/Off button to start the pump.
- During the inflating process, you can be easy to increase or reduce the set pressure value without stopping the current pumping. Use the Unit button to switch the pressure reading in any time. Press the On/Off button to stop the pump. Pump maximum continued working time is 20 minutes in its program, and the pump can turn off by itself when 20 minutes reached. You can manually turn on the pump once again if you need more works.
- This pump has built in a digital pressure gauge to do the real time monitoring. When the pressure reading can reach the pump set value, the air pump will stop automatically. You can make sure the pressure is good before you disconnect the air hose from the chamber. When the application is 20PSI, the air hose connector will turn very tight when disconnecting. This is normal.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
- Max Air Pumping Speed: 70L per Minute
- Pressure Support Rate: 0.5-20 PSI (0.034-1.378)
- Controlled by: Built-in Digital Pressure Sensor
- Pump Working Voltage: 11-13V DC
- Energy Consumption: 120W
- DC Power Cord Length: 9ft
- Air Hose: 4.5ft Length & with 5 Valve Adaptors
- Limited Warranty: 2 Years in USA & Canada
This intelligent 12V DC 120W electric pump comes with digital control and LCD screen to display the set pressure and real-time air pressure, pump can auto stop at your pre-set air pressure, pump can auto stop when max 20 minutes continued working time reached. So you can never over-inflate the chamber or damage the air pump.
Thanks to the intelligent control system and its new design power unit, this air pump is great to use with your inflatable SUP, paddle board or Kayak. It can fully support from 0.5PSI to 20PSI and with long last quality. This pump is suitable for the products that are using the HR (Halkey-Roberts), Bravo or similar type air valve that suitable the most of inflatable SUPs and paddle boards in the market. This kind of air valve has a turning pin or pressing down pin at the middle to control the valve's Open & Closed position. The universal valve adaptors supplied with the pump can fit on it.
This pump also comes with 4 additional universal valve adaptors. So you may be easy to find one that suitable for your other inflatable product, all valve adapters are made to be screw in style and well build to guarantee the air tight. The pump's 12V DC connector (Car Cigarette Lighter connector) has a built-in 10A fuse. You can connect the pump to your vehicle. Unscrew the head connector bolt can access this fuse if need exchange. Seller also provide the 12V DC battery convertor and pump can be more convenience to use it.
100% satisfied guarantee.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This pump comes with the Halkey-Roberts Valve Adapter for my Isle SUP...
I attached the valve, plugged it into the 12v, started the car, set the pump on 15 and ate a sandwich (sandwich not included). About 10-12 minutes later it shut off at 15psi....That's whatSUP!!!!
It was very quiet compared to the other pumps I tried. (It is loud in the video due to the closeness of my phone)
I gave 4 instead of 5 stars because there is no deflation mode which is always nice...and It could have used a better quality hose..
Update: Found that the fuse was blown. I replaced the fuse with the spare provided, but the pump still did work. Display did not even turn on
Then I connect the Seamax pump to get up to 15 PSI.
This strategy works well.
My issues: The Seamax is loud. To take the SUP from 0.9 to 15 PSI takes about 15 minutes, which was expected. But you need ear plugs or just walk away while it runs.
The rubber pads on the bottom of the pump will stain your SUP. Don't set this on your SUP or you'll have 4 suction cup stains on your SUP.
The pump is low quality. It worked well the first 2 times I used it. Same day, filled 2 SUPs then didn't use it again for about 4 weeks. In that time I stored it in my garage.
The next time I tried to use the pump it wouldn't turn over. I hand pumped the SUPs that day.
Several days later I tried the pump again and it still wouldn't rotate the pump. I could hear the electric motor trying but the pump was stuck.
Using my lungs I blew air backward into the pump. This moved the piston enough that the electric motor could get it moving and keep moving.
So now I have to give the pump a little blow job every time I want to use it.
It does require a high amp 12V port. I blew the fuse in my boat and had to make an adapter to put on the battery directly.
Overall I don't recommend this pump. I'm looking at getting an adapter to a schreader valve (bike tire) and use an automatic car tire inflator
Had I known the product had been updated or changed and would no longer include this functionality, I would have purchased the the newer model. Additionally. The display on the unit already stopped displaying properly. I thought this was marine grade?
Top international reviews
Unfortunately, the Seamax pump broke this last weekend. It couldn't get my board past 8 PSI and after a time started to slowly lose PSI even when it was working to inflate my board.
The real disappointment is, having done the math, the pump was only able to inflate my board five times before it broke. Let me be clear, it broke after inflating my board five times over a twelve month period. Not a five times in a week. Not five times a month. It broke after five SUP inflations total.
I would add that, even though my Fanatic SUP was designed to be inflated to 20 PSI, I made a point of only inflating my board to 17 PSI so as to not overload the pump. By the amount of noise it made and how hard it worked to get the board up to even 17 PSI it made me unwilling to push the pump up to 20 PSI. Unfortunately, it made no difference it kicked out after extremely light use.
It's a real disappointment because, notwithstanding the price, there was a lot to like. The included attachments and the automatic shut off were great.
Do not buy - you're just going to have to sweat it out and hand pump.
Origianal Summer 2018 Review - So far so good. I’ve inflated two paddle boards in a row with this up to 17psi with no problems. It says it’s rated to 20psi and it seems it could hit this no problem.
Note - it does take about the same amount of time, 15 mins, to inflate on board but it is a lot less work.
The only thing I would add is a carrying bag that holds the unit, hose, and adapters.
In fact, it is embarrassingly loud in public. People at the park that I was at, kept staring at me until I unplugged it. After 10 minutes, I gave up and used the hand pump. I have sent mine back for a refund. Although I have to pay return shipping, it is still worth sending it back. Junk.