Seamax Ocean380 12.5 Feet Heavy Duty Inflatable Boat with Hot Welded Chamber Seam, Max 5 Passengers and 25HP Rated
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Seamax Ocean380 Spec: Overall length 12.5ft, beam 5.5ft, inner dimensions L8.7ft x W2.6ft, pontoon diameter 17.5 inches; 5 pontoon chambers and 1 keel chamber, max pressure 3.6PSI (25kPa); Hypalon type 4 layers overlapped seam; Well finished V hull; Boat dry weight 190Lbs. Max loading 1211Lbs, 5 passengers, boat rated 25HP motor, 15” short shaft transom; Heavy duty aluminum floor; Red and Dark Gray color to choose.
- Boat Material: Marine Grade PVC coating fabric for boat construction; Thicker 1.2mm material for entire boat bottom, Seamax developed reinforcement design for keel, transom underneath & pontoon bottom. Heavy duty life line around the entire boat, secondary life line on the inside of the boat; Heavy duty rubbing strake around the boat and keel bottom; Solid 1.5" thick transom made by top grade marine birch plywood.
- Boat Features: Non-skid sectional aluminum floor system with side joiners, Fuel tank and battery box tie down fitting on the floor, Dual motor pads and pull-up style drain valve on the transom; Transom to pontoon adapter fully reinforced, marine sealant is applied which resists leakage. Multiple D-ring kits installed on the inside of the pontoons, 3 x front towing rings; 2 x transom towing rings, 4 x tie-down style handles, Oar lock set installed.
- Standard Accessories: 2 Bench seats, 2 x aluminum oars, Dual heavy duty boat carrying bags (for hull & floorboard); 2000 lbs capacity front towing cable; foot pump, boat repair kit & spare parts.
- Seamax is a dedicated manufacturer of Seamax inflatable boats. The Seamax Ocean series are using highest construction standards while being built. Ocean series can offer great performance for fishing, hunting and commercial applications. The boat is heavy duty and offers great value for the money.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
EASY TO GO
Easy to set up, our Heavy Duty inflatable boats will take you for a fun day of exploration at the bay, river or lake. Once deflated, it can be easily stored in your mini van or pickup truck. Inflatable boats will take you there, away from the waters edge and closer to the fish. If you like to spend weekends being closer to nature, then an inflatable boat is for you. If you have an RV or go camping, most likely you will be by the water. Take an inflatable boat with you. Once deflated and folded, SEAMAX inflatable boat takes up about as much space as a medium bag. You can store it in the trunk of a car, locker, under the stairs or in the corner of the garage, ready for the next weekend or holiday.
Being an inflatable, SEAMAX Boats have a low center of gravity. It is practically impossible to capsize it. Whether stationary or cruising, SEAMAX inflatable boats are always stable. You can stand up when fishing, children are safe, and mooring is simple. Seamax is great as a family boat.
Seamax Boats have Exceptional quality workmanship that is unmatched by most other boats. All models are registered with Transport Canada, and Recognized by US Coast Guard & DMV Office.
Color: Dark Grey
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
From an engineering point of view I am trying to imaging another feature to recommend for the next iteration of this model, but so far everything is already in my hands, and it look like it will be like that for many years because this boat is built to last.
I will use the boat for diving in my corals' research: 3 divers, 6 tanks, scuba gears, 9.9HP outboard, cameras, instruments, etc. There is space for everything, heavy-duty D rings all around, and double 3/4" thick marine grade life line rope to secure it under heavy weather conditions miles away from shore line. The aluminum floor boards can take the hitting of the tanks with no signs of suffering, firmly hold in place by solid stringers, and the 1.5" thick transom is secure with redundant attachments of Korean PVC fabric, screws and plates, and more PVC...
But if you manage to have any issues just call Seamax to receive immediate attention, and 'resolution": To register the boat in USA I needed the original Certificate of Origin that was delayed from the shipment, after calling to request the document I received the DHL notification about the incoming envelope before I was able to finish my cup of coffee, this is the pleasant, peaceful and effective Vancouver style!
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S Seamax!
After receiving a free new carrying bag, repair kit and amazing photos of the new boat: Thanks so much for your kind answer, but after seen the PRO OCEAN380T pictures you forwarded to me, I will be recommending this new boat to everybody asking me about the OCEAN380T. My engineering mind is being challenged to think about a desirable feature not already included! Some of the additions are reinforced 4 times!
Congratulations for your excellency in engineering, and customer service too.