Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on July 31, 2014
Regular bras hurt my wife's shoulders but these multicolored tubes have been wonderful for her. It provides her lift and comfort and looks good with or without a shirt, but nearly all of the colors are rather transparent so bear (or bare) that in mind. The white is especially see thru. We bought ten different colors and she wears them all the time.
on May 25, 2016
It stops the obnoxious lumps of fatty growth on my chest from being *too* inconvenient and allows me to wear outfits that would otherwise be deemed scandalous by our fatty-growth-obsessed society. I suspect that if your lumps are even somewhat large, however, this product might not be as useful in containing them as it was for me.
on December 19, 2011
I hate that whenever I need a tank top underneath my shirts so that I'm not showing too much for work, I have to pull down the bottom all day long because it rolls up. These are GREAT. They cover exactley what they need to, and stay up all day long. They're one size fits all, and I have one in black and white - will be ordering them in other colors.
on July 30, 2016
This is for preteens.
on June 11, 2014
One-size does NOT fit all! Sorry. I am keeping this bandeau and will wear it some, but it does bind. Now it may stretch out after frequent wearings, but I have not gotten their yet. I will continue to shop for a Plus size version.
on November 4, 2015
Great quality! I love bandeaus and these are great quality. I have washed them many times and they are still like new. The material is perfect, too.
on August 25, 2014
Love it during pregnancy I used in my maternity pics and after used it instead of my bra. Very comfortable I'm a dd before pregnancy bras were not my friend. This helped so much especially during breastfeeding
on May 22, 2014
I cannot stand wearing strapless bras as they are uncomfortable. I was looking for something I could wear in lieu and this bandeau tube top is perfect. It holds the girls in and is super comfortable.
on December 2, 2013
I wanted this item to layer over a strapless bra under tops and dressed that require a strapless bra to be eye pleasing. It works great as a layer. But has NO SUPPORT, and I'm and A. So don't buy if you're hoping for the bra part.
on June 12, 2012
It is very see through so I haven't even used it. I wish it thicker, because the top band is thick than lower you can see right through it. I think it looks bad especially if you wanted to use it kind of like a under shirt so your cleavage isn't showing.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question