- Series: J-B AHA Press (Book 79)
- Paperback: 168 pages
- Publisher: Jossey-Bass; 1 edition (April 29, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1556481837
- ISBN-13: 978-1556481833
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.8 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#15,053,577 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2067 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Administration & Policy > Hospital Administration & Care
- #5064 in Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Hospital Administration
- #32133 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Social Services & Welfare
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Seamless Connections: Refocusing Your Organization to Create a Successful Continuum of Care (J-B AHA Press) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Pre-order today
"An impressive job of outlining how the new seamless continuum of care will be planned, organized, and implemented. . . . Whether you are in leadership capacity with a single hospital, a multi-entity health system, home health agency, or other health care entity, this book will offer practical steps and implementation strategies for tomorrow's organizations." —Philip A. Newbold
From the Inside Flap
With sophisticated consumers demanding higher-quality, one-stop health care--and insurance companies pressing for capitation--treatment for the chronically ill and wellness promotion for the healthy can no longer succeed in isolation. Providers must supply a full range of options that will offer seamless access to services patients need, when they need them.Seamless Connections clearly defines a seamless continuum of care and provides practical, action-oriented options for dealing with such operational issues as strategic planning, organizational design, client-focused care, human resources, information systems, and finance.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|