- Series: For Dummies
- Paperback: 792 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 3 edition (September 21, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118921755
- ISBN-13: 978-1118921753
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 1.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #74,383 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Search Engine Optimization All-in-One For Dummies 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Discover what to read next through the Amazon Book Review. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
9 BOOKS IN 1
- How Search Engines Work
- Keyword Strategy
- Competitive Positioning
- SEO and Mobile Web Design
- Creating Content
- Optimizing the Foundations
- Analyzing Results
- International SEO
Master search engine optimization to grow traffic and sales!
Does the whole topic of search engine optimization make you dizzy? Relax and grab this book! It breaks this huge topic into manageable chunks with nine minibooks, each covering one important part of SEO. And it's fully updated with the latest on Google, mobile search, international SEO image search, optimizing servers for SEO, and much more.
- Begin with the basics get a handle on how search engines work, the most popular ones, and where you want to be in the results
- The magic of keywords discover how to choose keywords and use keyword tools
- Get competitive use competitive research techniques and tools and apply what you've learned
- Make search engines love your site design search engine-friendly and mobile-friendly websites
- Create compelling content direct your content toward your target audience and use SEO to build your brand
- Go deeper find out why your server and domain name are important
- See how it's working use web metrics and analytics to explore and track your SEO success
- Branch out use international search engines and tailor your message for overseas markets
Open the book and find:
- Common threads among search engines
- Mobile users' search patterns
- Tips for getting your site into the right results
- Advice on using keywords
- Competitive research techniques
- How to make your site mobile-friendly
- Social media optimization
- A guide to training
About the Author
Bruce Clay has been a search engine optimization consultant since before there was Google. He has been cited as an expert by USA Today and his website, www.bruceclay.com, is referenced in the User's Guide to the Internet at The National Archives as a resource for website promotion tactics and tools.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Overall, I would say that this was an excellent book on SEO. It is long, but it is full of SEO wisdom; It is a very comprehensive SEO book. If you've been in the SEO world for a while, you know that Bruce Clay is an SEO legend. After all, he is the one who coined the Siloing aspect of SEO! He is very well known in the SEO community.
You can read this book as a beginner, intermedia, or advanced SEO and still gain some knowledge. I honestly don't know why there aren't way more reviews on this book. I had been waiting for this book to be released (a current Bruce Clay, comprehensive book on SEO? - Yes please). It lived up to my expectations. Thank you Bruce Clay for sharing your knowledge. I wish you would come out with more books!