Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Follow the Author
Search It, Find It: The Translator's Minimalist Guide to Online Search Kindle Edition
- "This book offers tips that will help you become a better translator, communicator and marketer by using better search methods that will save you heaps of time. Onward and upward!" - Catherine Christaki, Founder & Partner, LinguaGreca Translations
- "Very few books deliver more than they promise. "Search it, Find it" does exactly that. The author obviously has put a massive amount of effort and dedication to this work, and the result is a wealth of useful information that goes well beyond what the title suggests. On every one of the 100+ pages, the author shares tips, techniques, online resources and reference material that are sure to make a huge difference in your ability to find the information you need and much more. This is easily one of the best 3-dollar books money can buy for a translator." - Yvan Amatagana, Freelance Translator
About the Author
- ASIN : B01MXIPB8G
- Publisher : cdlancer; 1st edition (December 21, 2016)
- Publication date : December 21, 2016
- Language : English
- File size : 1076 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 109 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,235,756 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book is a quick read full of valuable information to quickly find what you are looking for on the internet and in relation to translation. While written with a translator audience in mind, the tips would help anyone writing a paper – for high school, college, or beyond. The graphics, organization, charts, and chapter summary tables make it easy to know exactly what Djomo details and what you are supposed to be getting out of the chapter. His sense of humor and stories explaining what not to do makes a book about learning into a book you aren’t dreading to read.