Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 131 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 178 reviews
on March 24, 2015
My baby loves this sling. She passes right out when I place her in it. I'm able to get so much done now that I have it. It's way easier to put on than my moby baby wrap. Which is a lifesaver, cuz any mom knows time is something that we don't have a lot of.
review image
on December 25, 2015
I loved this wrap for my newborn, but now that she's becoming an active baby I am preferring other carriers. For the newborn stage this was perfect. It's simple to put on and use, no wraps, ties or buckles to fiddle with past the first sizing. It cradles baby nicely and feels secure, though I always kept one arm around the baby. It's also great to breastfeed while wearing. Plus it's simply a beautiful print to wear.
on September 3, 2015
I was hesitant at first buying this sling since every one I've ever had are uncomfortable. This one though, once you get it perfectly adjusted is comfortable and allows for the ease of carrying baby around. I started carrying my baby as an infant and she's nearly 2 months old now. With the weight and height gains she stills fits comfortably. She loves it just as much as I love being close to her. I would definitely reccomend this to a friend.
on September 7, 2017
Horrible for newborns not sure if I'll use this at all ! Material is really thin and this product in general for the cost is not good. I don't feel it is safe so disappointed wish I could get my money back but unfortunately I washed it before really looking at it much and before trying it out it says wash before use. I wash everything before I use it on my kids especially baby. Oh well I'll take it at a loss maybe bring to once upon a child to sell with the directions..there is a chance I'm too short for it.. but I'm 5'6" so pretty average . It is not as fitted as the picture at all for me.
on August 4, 2016
The description states 8-35lbs but my son is 12 lbs and he sinks far too low in the pocket. His head doesn't reach the surface. The material feels great and the shoulder pad is very comfortable. However I cannot recommend this sling for a baby unless they are larger.
on September 10, 2016
I bought this to use with my average sized 13 month old. She likes sitting in it, but it becomes uncomfortable for my shoulder after a couple minutes. It might be better for a smaller baby. I can use this around the house for a couple minutes at a time. I wouldn't use this for a long term with a larger child.
on April 25, 2017
I don't understand how babies fit in this. The pictures aren't accurate of the size. It's loose and the bucket is huge. I've tried several times at different months to get baby in it on my hip like the picture and it doesn't support at all. Baby would just fall back. Waste of money.
on August 25, 2016
This really wasn't my favorite. I ended up reselling it and buying a Tula!
on February 27, 2016
I have used many slings and I absolutely love this one. My daughter uses it with ease to pack her baby sister. The rings are soft and rubber coated,
Which is an upgrade. The fabric is smooth and thick making the sling feel very
Comfortable and stable.
on December 30, 2014
Very difficult to figure out. We had to watch You Tube videos to work it properly and be very careful about the position of the baby's head. Seems to be a suffocation risk to me. Probably would not order this one again