- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- ASIN: B01A0C5W8W
- Average Customer Review: 74 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #182,500 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Seasofbeauty Yoga Swing Inversion Sling (See Color Options)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Material: Polyester Taffeta
- Size: about 98.42 " X 59.05 ", Load capacity: 300 lbs
- Package Content: 1 x long yoga cloth, 6x training belts, 6x foam handles, 4x hooks
- A long yoga cloth in the middle, the complete set of 3 training belts with 3 foam handles in both sides, and 4 independent hooks can be hung in the ceiling or wall.
- 1 x Yoga-Swing with carrying bag.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
1. Installed in the ceiling hook, fixed disk or can assume the pipe, two hooks spaced 50-80 cm better. Such as the need to install hooks on the ceiling perforated ceiling over the ceiling is not suitable for installation oh. (Installation must be able to load in a fixed object)
2. If the ceiling is high, and needs to extend the zone, extended with a length of 70 cm, anti-gravity yoga length from 1.4 to 1.5 meters, so it also can be used with high ceilings.
3. The anti-gravity yoga mountaineering ends with the end of the hook to extend enough
1. Yoga hammock hanging anchor must be strong, hanging upside down from the height of the first floor is not more than 15CM, to prevent accidentally fall injuries.
2. Please check before,yoga hammock hook plate is loose, extended belt for excessive wear.
3. Avoid carry buttons or sharp objects are damaged and yoga hammock.
4. This product is not fireproof fabric, please stay away from sources of ignition.
5. Note yoga hammock clean the surrounding ground smooth, avoiding choose gravel, twigs and other sharp hard object exists locations.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I will say it doesn't really work right out of the box because you need to hang it from something that will allow it to be low enough to actually get in it. If you just put some eye hooks in the ceiling and hang it, then would be 4 feet of the floor in your average 8 or 9 foot ceiling home, which is way to high. So you need at least 2 pieces of chain 4 feet long and strong enough for 250-300 lbs. Chain is easier to adjust in height and is sprisingly quiet under load, so skip rope or cable for this. You will also need two carabiner (locking clips like come with it) and two eye hooks or mountable "D" rings (I used d rings you can see in pattached picture) that you will have to screw into a structure member of the ceiling. In the basement where you can see the structure it's the easiest, but if your home has only plastered ceilings you will need a stud finder or someone with some handy skills to do this part. I actually used two separate mounting points and drop chains, one set just for the seat and another for the hand/leg parts, but you only really need 1 set of mounts and chains to work. I just found that by using 4 mounting points and 4 drop chains I could get more versitilty and open up the seat portion, but you absolutely don't have to do this and could just use to mounting points and to drop chains. That's how I show it in pictures. Once I have the parts from the hardware store and a whopping ten minutes to get it set up.
The other thing this did not come with is instructions. That would have been helpful for knowing how high to mount it, how far apart the hooks should be, etc. I was able to find info on the internet, but I was still kind of surprised that there was nothing in the box at all.
I just thought people should know this before buying.
Also - the pink I received is not like the hot pink pictured here; it's more of a dusty pink.