- Paperback: 292 pages
- Publisher: Miskatonic River Press, LLC; paperback / softback edition (September 15, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1937408000
- ISBN-13: 978-1937408008
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (44 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #674,029 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
A Season in Carcosa Paperback – September 15, 2012
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
So today, again, i tried to read it and ended up being so frustrated that i had to come on and inform others of this issue. If your thinking about getting this, don't order the hardcover or paperback, i suppose get the kindle version. Not sure if there is better editing there, but i'd assume so.
"A Season in Carcosa" is not a perfect book, but I give its authors credit for making the attempt to create an anthology worthy of the Hastur mythos. And I hope that Joseph Pulver will find it in his heart to attempt a 2nd volume with more all-new stories, perhaps entitling it "Another Season in Carcosa." That I would very much like to see.
In short: Good stories, AWFUL editing.
Its 2014, run this through Microsoft Word before printing