Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags

Showing 1-10 of 143 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 180 reviews
on October 9, 2016
These come with the bones. I've had boneless and boned versions now after buying this. Initially I bought these thinking they were boneless it had no even occurred to me sardines come with bones normally. Well I tried them and to be honest I can hardly tell the different. If anything these are better for you because you are getting a great source of calcium.

That said don't let the bones deter you... you will not taste them at all and they actually add some valuable calcium. Great product.... if I had to reorder I'd go for a lemon seasoned one however.
on March 12, 2017
More than 5 stars.
My brother and I enjoyed the sardines.
Each sardine is a nice size.
I will order again.
Very good as for as my brother and I are concerened.
Thanks
on March 24, 2017
They are exactly as I like sardines---and in an easy-open can.
on April 4, 2016
Bought it here when I couldn't find it at Costco and bought smoked sardines there. (I don't like flavored/smoked sardines.)

I love using them to make Pasta Con Sarde (Pasta with Sardines) from [...]

1/2+ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/4+ cup chopped fresh parsley
So delish!
on August 25, 2017
My dogs love this stuff.
on March 10, 2017
Although this product has the same label as that which I bought at Costco, the contents is of a poorer quality.
on March 28, 2017
very satisfied
on May 2, 2017
love these the olive oil is sweet
on May 16, 2015
Fantastic flavor in oil, but they sent me water. Although Amazon refunded my money, I am having a hard time eating them because they do not have the same great taste as the oil.
on April 25, 2017
About three large sardines to a can, They are really stuffed in there. I liked the taste