- Product Dimensions: 10 x 0.5 x 9 inches ; 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B003E72YQY
- Item model number: 41112TGR
- Average Customer Review: 40 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #406,923 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Seasonals Washable Dog Diaper
|Price:||$12.48 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Soft cotton flannel lining will not damage dog's hair or chafe skin
- Machine washable
- Can be used with an ordinary sanitary pad
- Made in the USA
Seasonals are the original fitted pant for dogs in season, dogs with incontinence, and dogs traveling crated in cars and airplanes. Seasonals medium sized dog diapers are designed for dog breeds weighing 55-75 pounds including: Afghan, Airedale, Dalmation, Doberman, Collie, Malinois, Tervuren, Coonhound, English Setter, Golden Retriever, Gordon Setter, Greyhound, Irish Setter, Ridgeback, Samoyed, Saluki, Standard Poodle, and Weimeraner.
Size: Medium | Color: Tiger
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
She occasionally has incontinence, only a few drips here and there, but no one wants drips of urine in the house. You can cut panty liners to fit this, although it does have a very absorbent liner. I don't think it would work good for poo, but I cannot speculate as she has urine incontinence, not fecal problems. It covers her whoha very well, so I'd suspect if she weren't spayed this would be perfect for a doggy period as well. It doesn't slide off her as some other diapers have and it is easy to put on and take off. She can run, play, and wag her tail with no problems. It makes the worry of her incontinence go away. We rent, and a previous tenant hadn't treated the place very well, our goal is to leave the place BETTER than we moved in, and this plays a part :D
Responsible pet owners don't let piddle happen, anywhere, anytime.
I do take her diaper off on her good days and when she is in her crate napping, but for the most part she is not bothered by it at all.