- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: Misty Mountain Press; Limited edition (December 16, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 097677450X
- ISBN-13: 978-0976774501
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 7.7 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,900,312 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Seasons and Colors of the Appalachian Mountains Paperback – July 1, 2006
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
I highly recommend this book for several reasons. This is a book for those who appreciate excellent photography. It is far less expensive than most coffee table books, but the quality of photos meets or exceeds larger format books. It is a useful collection of photos for educational purposes. Finally, those who have spent time or dream of spending time in the Appalachian Mountains will thoroughly enjoy this book.