Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seat Belt Extension / Seatbelt Extender - 2001 - 2013 Honda Civic (Front Seats Only) - Safety Certified & Adds 7" - #41280
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on July 10, 2012
I have been struggling with the passenger's side seat beat since just after puberty. The seat belt would either strangle me or go across my abdomen. Once I put the extension on, everything fit perfectly. Additionally, I don't have to cram my hands down to fish out a hot buckle in the middle of the Texas heat.
on November 30, 2012
I have an 01 Honda Civic and these worked perfectly for what I wanted, needed an extension for apparatus that I had to wear for a while and this worked great. It actually came with two different ones which was an unexpected bonus! Would recommend and would buy again.
on February 25, 2012
This Seatbelt extender is very helpful. I always tended to wait to attach my seatbelt until I got on the road because it was difficult to reach.
Now the attachment is much more accessible and may save me a ticket! I recommend this extender and this seller. Good deal!
on March 16, 2013
I bought this extender to silence the #$%^&*!! seatbelt chime in my 2001 Civic. I do wear my seatbelt but I resent the noise pollution from the chime. Buy this to keep your sanity. By the way, the seller gave me two for the price of one. The other one fits my 1999 Odyssey perfectly.
on August 18, 2014
I am extremely happy with my purchase. I can now wear the seatbelt in my friend's car. Affordable also!!! I purchased it for a good price. It also arrived in a timely manner.
on June 30, 2014
awesome product. now i can have it pushed in and not have my seat belt on (medical reasons) and not hear my car warning me.
on February 4, 2016
Works great, sometime a just a few more safety belt inches make a world or difference in keeping one comfortable and safe.
on June 12, 2014
Got these for front seats and they fit like a glove. The length is just right and both ends snap into place with ease.
on March 5, 2015
Works like it's suppose to work and I'm happy with it
on June 30, 2014
Work great no more rubbing the neck and shoulder area