|Item Weight||150 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||73.2 x 40.2 x 41.7 inches|
|Item model number||363-52pwr-brown|
|Assembled Seat Height||41 inches|
SeatCraft Innovator Reclining Sofa with Power and Drop Down Table, Brown
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied coffee table
- Moving product to another location is not included
- Typical assembly time of 1 hour
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Wall hugger Seating
- Black or Brown Bonded Leather
- Straight Rows Available
- 41-inch Tall Seating
- Power recline
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
SeatCraft Transformer Theater Seating
The Innovator is literally a new era in home theater seating. This model was designed like no other: on the surface, it’s a firm but eminently comfortable sofa with a stylish luxury design. Fold the center backrest forward, and a beautiful burlwood table is revealed as the centerpiece of a row of two set! The table comes with two cupholders and ample space for trays, ipads, reading materials, and more. Above the table, the middle headrest flips up to reveal an overhead lighting panel that will illuminate anything you need in the dark. A pop-up input plate just above the table comes equipped with 2 AC adapter ports and 2 USB ports, for a truly high-tech experience. In addition, lighted cupholders on the side armrests double as controls for both the power recline option and the seat’s fully adjustable headrests. Flip the armrests up to reveal plenty of in-arm storage space. The Innovator carefully integrates each one of its impressive bells and whistles for a truly all-in-one home theater seat experience!
Chaiselounger Footrests, Wall-Hugger Seating, Sofa Transforms, Powered Headset In-Arm Storage, LED Lighted Cup Holders, Burlwood Tray
This headrest can be powered to stay in any desired position at the touch of a button, providing full support for every individual need.
This pop-up plate features two plugs and a USB port, so that you can hook your chair up to any electrical device.
These cup holders have a special lighting feature which imparts a warm, azure glow. This feature allows the user to see their beverages clearly in the dark, while remaining discreet.
An ample storage space, which is located within the armrest itself. Simply flip the armrest back to place food, magazines, remote controls, or other items for their next use.
Fold Down Console
This console folds down to reveal a burlwood table with two cupholders. Find space for beverages, magazines, remotes, trays, and more.
For those searching for the many benefits of leather combined with the affordable value of other materials, bonded leather is literally the best of both worlds. This style, which was introduced onto the market in 2007, was a way to present the look and feel of genuine full-grain leather at a fraction of the cost. This is because the material is actually a polyurethane-leather hybrid, with the percentage of leather content varying by manufacturer (anywhere from 17% to 60%). Bonded leather is more durable than fabric, while providing many of the same advantages in look, texture, and feel as full-grain leather. In addition, the material actually has more consistency than full-grain leather, and is even easier to clean; just take a damp cloth to the material once a week, and it should look radiant for years to come. With bonded leather, you are sure to be fully satisfied by the range of attractions offered by its unique hybrid status.
Top customer reviews
I have a couple of cons with the sofa:
1. sofa leg support alittle short, my feet hang over the edge.
2. reading lights are not big enough, or are not very bright.
Over all, I really like the sofa. I would highly recommend it.
The storage compartments in the arms are very deep and can hold lots of manuals and remotes and random junk. The fold-out center section is nice, but a bit awkward. It doesn't really serve as an arm rest and the cup holders are a bit shallow, but the USB ports and power outlets all work great for charging portable electronics (tablets, phones, etc.).
The only reasons it doesn't get 5 stars is that there is no way to turn off the bright indicator lights for the couch adjustment controls, and it has no clearance on the floor to allow a tv table or something to be slid up to it.
* I found them almost $300 cheaper from a non-Amazon site.
* These things are HEAVY. I should have paid for the $200 white glove service because I ended up paying the delivery driver $100 to help me carry it upstairs.
* Easy setup. Be aware that you'll need two AC plugs to power the unit.
* Four cup holders! Four! Not two.
* The motors are silent enough that you don't notice them.
* The seats are very comfortable and you can stop the recline at any time when you feel the position is right.
* The powered adjustable headrest is nicer than you might imagine.
* When the center panel is folded up and the chairs are not reclined, it's a comfortable sofa to stretch out on.
* The storage compartments within the arms are very spacious -- great for all those remotes that you rarely need.
* The wife appeal factor is very high. They're stylish and sleek looking. Not wrinkly as you might suspect from the pictures.
* I was able to bolt a "butt shaker" to the frame of the middle seat. It works very well.
* You'll probably wish the center console could also recline if you care about being in the center of the audio sweet zone.
* The center console is very attractive and well-designed so remotes don't slide off into the sofa's recesses
* It's bonded leather, not real leather. I thought that would bother me, but instead I'm now a fan of bonded leather. It looks nice.
* It feels like a reward when you come home to this sofa at the end of the day.
* Some teenage boys that tried out the sofa asked "where can I get chairs like this?"
* I use an X10 appliance controller (modified so it powers off properly) with a Harmony One remote so that the sofa power off.
I don't want to risk burning out the transformers by leaving it powered on when not in use.
* The reading lights in the center console are just bright enough for reading in a darkened home theater. They can be
rotated left and right and the center headrest that they're built into can be adjusted up and down so you can aim the
light exactly where you want it.
* Sometimes you'll accidentally touch the recliner buttons when reaching for your drink and the chair will shift slightly.
Not an issue but it can take you out of the moment when you're engrossed in a show.
* Everyone else will want to sit in your new chairs because they're the best seats in the house.
As far as I'm concerned, no other home theater seating compares. Yes, some seating might be more attractive from an interior design perspective, but I wouldn't want to give up the lighted touch reclining controls, the illuminated cup holders, the reading lights, the integrated AC power strip, the USB chargers for your phone/iPad, the extra cup holders, the capacious storage arms, nor the fact that it converts back into seating for three.
When you combine this push-button sofa/recliner with a fully-configured universal remote, it's like you're sitting on the bridge of the Enterprise. You can set up your tablet or a laptop on the center console for that Walking Dead two-screen experience, and it'll stay fully charged.
I'm betting that sofas with these features will catch on and that we'll see more creature comforts being built in. Things like a dining tray, a cup holder for the center seat, center seat recline, factory integrated butt shaker, bluetooth speakerphone, ground-effect lighting, auto-off timer and photon torpedo launch button.
After reading the 3 reviews that were posted we thought we would give it a try. The reviews were two 5 stars and one 2 star for the shipping company.
We got our unit and assembled it and were exited to use it in our TV room. Only after a couple of weeks, we found that we have to keep 'lifting' ourselves back into the seats as you tend to slide down and then forward when reclined for watching tv for any length of time. Very irritating!
The bonded leather is also very uncomfortable, we live in California and its only May and we are already sweating in the seats, so we have to put a towel on them! This we also hate having to do! It takes away from all of the reasons we bought this product!
The shipping company was very helpful in getting the unit up to the door of our house even though he didn't have to.
Given the chance to do this over, we would NOT purchase this sofa.
John & Carol Weymouth
Most recent customer reviews
Looks like leather but it's just paper.
El Dorado Furniture which is the store I bought it from, wont even help you in getting...Read more