Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on February 3, 2016
Save your money folks. This thing collapsed and bent under it's own weight. Flimsy design, cheap imported hollow aluminum tubing, no bearings on the wheels, undersized pins for each wheel serve as the axle, strap, and theres only one despite the advertising, is a slip-joint tensioner, the cheapest design, and doesn't hold position. Product literally collapsed the very first time out, with a load consisting of 1 fiberglass canoe, 86 lbs, and 1 backpack, 53 pounds, for a combined weight of 139 lbs, so it's rated 250 max load is a joke.
The kickstand doesn't reach the ground in any position thats useable with a canoe, regardless of length, and the holes for the cheap pop pins used to attach the wheels were located off center, so the thing was pigeon toed right out of the box.
Bottom line folks, I got robbed. Don't let it happen to you.
on September 20, 2015
The device SEEMS okay, so far, but I haven't used it yet. I'm writing to say that the assembly wasn't easy because the hollow aluminum tubes into which the wheel supports are supposed to be inserted were crushed and I had to pry them open with a pair of pliers. Additionally, the cinch straps were not included as they were supposed to be. Typical shoddy experience.
on May 22, 2017
I canoed down the east coast with this item. Worked great the whole way. It's definitely sturdy. The only issue is with my canoe I needed to increase the diameter of the cushions. I used pool noodles and wrapped with zip ties.
on November 1, 2013
I have since seen others that are the same construction for much less money. I feel this will work for me but I overpaid for the item.
I did have a problem with the straps when shipped, they advertise two straps but there was only one. I called the company and the girl said it only came with one strap but after I pointed out that it said on the box two straps included she sent me another strap. All in all it is a descent product but you can pay much less for the same thing if you look around.
on September 12, 2013
No matter what I tried the kickstand just kept collapsing Which made it very hard to get the boat by myself on the wheels Once exhausted and Finally on the wheels And balanced I could pull it along just great But straps Didn't fit All and all not worth the money I paid
on July 29, 2013
Seemed like in a picture that it folded, but does not. The tie downs did't extend fully over my canoe, solved this by cutting them in half and fixing them to each side so they only had to extend over, rather then over and back. Works fine, more stable then another I had tried.
on January 31, 2017
works but my straps moved and had to anchor them

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question