Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 157 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 172 reviews
on September 11, 2015
I love these shoes! They are so comfortable even on an all day basis.

Caveat: I have Superfeet Green insoles in these shoes, so I can't speak to the standard insoles. I use the Superfeet in all my shoes and not because there was anything wrong with the Sebago insoles. For others wanting to replace the insoles, you do have to "rip" out the originals as they're glued in. That said, they're not glued in very much, I started around the edges of the insoles and worked toward the middle, and the originals came out with very little material left in the shoe.

The value for these, as far as I'm concerned, is amazing. They seem like a high-quality shoe at a more than reasonable price. In fact, I liked them so well I ordered a second pair (in the darker color).
on June 4, 2016
A really good pair of shoes. They are very comfortable and have been durable all but one issue. That issue was (the reason for the -1 star) is that the soles started separating from both shoes in a couple of spots. Not large areas but something that I worried would increase over time. Fixed the problem with Gorilla glue and they have been great since. Normally I would have subtracted more stars but I really like the shoes and they are very comfortable.

To sum it up: Very comfortable shoes, little issues with the soles. I would buy them again.
on March 23, 2016
My husband absolutely loves these shoes! I ordered them for a particular occasion, and now he wears them for many casual events. They look great, and must be comfortable for him to wear them voluntarily so often, ha! :)
on July 27, 2015
I managed to snag a pair off Amazon for around $25. I needed to replace my beloved Rockport boat shoes which have finally gone out in the trash after many years of actual boating and camping. First impression of these Sebago shoes: they look high quality and you would expect to pay a premium price for them. Once on they are ultra comfortable. For me they are just a smidgen large but then again, these are casual weekend slip-ons. You're not going to go mountain climbing or jogging in them - they are for hanging out at the resort, grilling out and a leisurely shopping trip with the wife. For what I paid, I'm thrilled.
on December 11, 2014
very comfortable shoes, incredible price (I spent $22!). It is 11.5 which corresponds to European 46 (as it is printed inside the shoes: the Amazon size chart is wrong in my opinion). They are somewhat large, but this is a usual problem that I have with this kind of shoes in general, so it is not a fault of Sebago, but this is the only reason for the missing 5th star! Very happy for this purchase!
on September 11, 2015
I bought these about 6 weeks back, loved the look and feel. They are comfortable, something you could wear all day. I have been wearing them to work and back (I have a desk job, nothing that involves excessive wear and tear). However, I was disappointed- in under two months that I've had these slip-on's, the sole is beginning to come off. At this point it's unlikely I'd buy these again, perhaps paying a premium price for one's that last would be more sensible.
on August 28, 2014
I got my shoes today and I love Sebago but some of the reviews said they ran large, not true size. They were correct and I had to return them and get a smaller size than usual. They look great just listen and go down a half size.
on January 26, 2016
What a dissapointment! This shoe was a birthday gift for my husband and the front of it came loose after a few wears. I would not recommend this shoe to anyone since it was obviously poorly made. I really expected much better from this brand.
on September 6, 2015
I gave these shoes a 5 star rating...but, I have only had them a week. I don't know how they will hold up over the long term.
I normally wear 11M and these shoes are 11m and fit well. They are very comfortable with or without socks. I like the style but that is a personal preference. The shoes seem to be well made.
on June 23, 2015
I received my Sebago Blue Fin slip-ons as expected and I have to say this was a great deal. Since they run large I ordered them 1/2 size smaller than what I normally wear. They were a perfect fit.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.