|Fits as expected||
Sebago Women's Lucerne Loafer
|Price:||$29.97 - $60.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.25"
- Genuine Handsewn, Positive Fit Moccasin Construction
- Unlined Premium Suede Upper for durable protection
- Premium Full Grain or Suede Leather Three-quarter Cushion Socklining
- Three-quarter Stability Board for added support and stability
- Sebago® Littleway-stitched Lakes DriversTM Sole with Rubber
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Sebago represents authentic products and timeless design. Their original, hand-sewn Docksides boat shoe and Classic Beefroll penny loafer haven’t changed since they first crafted them decades ago. Sebago is a celebration of everything New England…where life in, on or around the waters is a geographical unavoidability; where they are nautical in their traditions but deliver a future of performance and ingenuity. Their shoes are about performance--not just the technical kind, but the way a shoe behaves in its right environment, whether it be on boats or city streets. Each classic Sebago design is carefully designed to perform at its best.
A perfect match with business casual outfits, this Lucerne loafer gives you a professional look that's perfect for meeting clients or leading board meetings. This shoe's classic styling, from Sebago, also features a full-grain or suede leather upper, breathable three-quarter cushion socklining with Laytex foam lining and three-quarter stability board for solid construction. Best of all, its rubber outsole and heel kicker provide additional durability.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0034G5BE2
- Item model number: Lucerne
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I read the previous reviews which said these shoes ran a half size too small, so I ordered an 8.5 rather than an 8, and they fit PERFECT! I'm able to slip my foot in them with no trouble at all, and they're very comfortable.
Overall: These shoes are beautiful, classy, and comfy! Order a half a size bigger than normal and you should be fine.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love these "driving shoes" and the fit. Soft color and most comfortable.
Eight more wards that didn't need to be required!
My shoes are sooooo comfortable and fit me perfectly. I love the neutral color - it will go with everything!Published on November 18, 2013 by Sandee