|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$43.99 - $389.80 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Boat shoe featuring moc-toe stitching and around-the-collar rawhide lacing
- Molded EVA foam insole
- Non-slip, non-marking rubber outsole
- N or A (narrow), B, M or D (medium), W or 2E (wide) and XW or 3E (extra wide)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Sebago crafts a timeless look with rawhide laces and a durable traction sole.
Sebago represents authentic products and timeless design. Their original, hand-sewn Docksides boat shoe and Classic Beefroll penny loafer haven't changed since they first crafted them decades ago. Sebago is a celebration of everything New England…where life in, on or around the waters is a geographical unavoidability, where they are nautical in their traditions but deliver a future of performance and ingenuity. Their shoes are about performance-not just the technical kind, but the way a shoe behaves in its right environment, whether it be on boats or city streets. Each classic Sebago design is carefully designed to perform at its best.
- Package Dimensions: 13.1 x 7.2 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0087XTDFU
- Item model number: Docksides B727
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 1, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
As some have mentioned, they do tend to be a bit squeaky (especially at first), but it's really not loud enough to be an issue. Another thing to keep in mind is that if you're wearing them without socks, you may develop blisters depending on their fit and how long you're walking. In which case, you're probably better off wearing sneakers anyway, and in a pinch you can always apply some moleskin.
Final verdict: If you want a stylish, comfortable, affordable quality shoe, buy these. I know I plan to get a couple more colors over the next couple of years.
I do have some issues with the shoe though. One thing would be that it's a little stiff, but I'll probably sort that out after a couple of wears. Another thing is that the leather sole lining inside is only half. It stops slightly before the balls of my feet. I was disappointed because I read elsewhere that they had full insole linings. The leather does look a little cheap as well, but you can't expect too much.
I'll see how this shoe holds up versus my old sperry's which lasted about a year before the grip completely gave way.