|Fits as expected||
Sebago Men's Docksides Boat Shoe
|Price:||$39.99 - $257.41|
- Rubber sole
- Classic nautical loafer with rawhide laces and flexible, gripping sole featuring slotted collar and moccasin toe
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The handsewn boat shoe that started it all. With rubber slip-resistant soles, rawhide laces and non-corrosive brass eyelets. Genuine moccasin construction wraps the foot in a single piece of leather, creating a fit that's uniquely your own
Sebago represents authentic products and timeless design. Their original, hand-sewn Docksides boat shoe and Classic Beefroll penny loafer havent changed since they first crafted them decades ago. Sebago is a celebration of everything New England where life in, on or around the waters is a geographical unavoidability where they are nautical in their traditions but deliver a future of performance and ingenuity. Their shoes are about performance not just the technical kind, but the way a shoe behaves in its right environment, whether it be on boats or city streets. Each classic Sebago design is carefully designed to perform at its best.
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 7.4 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CE2PO76
- Item model number: Docksides
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 22, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
There are different types of leather used for each color/style, this is something to consider when ordering them if you want to make sure you get exactly what you are expecting. Some leather is soft, some is more structured.
Really a waste of my money
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great Shoes! I got these for a vacation to Mexico. They are very comfortable and look really sharp. They are great summer shoes. I get a lot of compliments with these shoes.Published 1 month ago by Sweenz27
Nice quality leather and heavy rubber sole, although size is a bit larger compared to Sperry Topsiders..Published 5 months ago by mher
I wear size 10 shoes, but typically order size 11 to help with my wide feet. These shoes are so narrow, that I was unable to get them on my feet. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Milton Tucker