|Fits as expected||
Sebago Men's Docksides Boat Shoe
|Price:||$59.88 - $109.00|
- Rubber sole
- Classic nautical loafer with rawhide laces and flexible, gripping sole featuring slotted collar and moccasin toe
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Navigate the waters of casual styling in the Docksides deck shoe from Sebago. Genuine handsewn construction provides supple comfort and flexibility. A non-marking, siped rubber sole channels water away from the foot for exceptional grip. EVA insole cushion runs from heel to toe to ensure smooth sailing.
Sebago represents authentic products and timeless design. Their original, hand-sewn Docksides boat shoe and Classic Beefroll penny loafer havent changed since they first crafted them decades ago. Sebago is a celebration of everything New England where life in, on or around the waters is a geographical unavoidability where they are nautical in their traditions but deliver a future of performance and ingenuity. Their shoes are about performance not just the technical kind, but the way a shoe behaves in its right environment, whether it be on boats or city streets. Each classic Sebago design is carefully designed to perform at its best.
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 7.4 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CE2PO76
- Item model number: Docksides
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 22, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
If I hadn't found another pair of Speerys at a brick and mortar store I probably would have reordered a smaller size and given them another try. Leather felt soft but I would have needed to add some insole supports - there was minimal padding in the soles.
Really a waste of my money
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice quality leather and heavy rubber sole, although size is a bit larger compared to Sperry Topsiders..Published 6 months ago by mher