Sebago Women's Saranac Low Boot
|Price:||$67.99 - $76.49|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 10" around
- Breathable smooth leather
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These boots were made for walking, shopping or virtually any other activiy on downtown streets or country paths. The Saranac Low features cement constructed, premium full grain leather, and your feet will stay dry in this boot with Sebago Drysides®. Imprint™ memory foam with Poliyou® foam cushion sock inserts add comfort, and three-quarter waterproof insoles with steel arch shank provide support. Stay on solid footing with slip-resistant, non-marking Sebago® Saranac™ sole with TPR.
Sebago's Saranac Low boot is perfect for any cold weather outing. This boot has a treaded rubber sole for steady stepping, an easy pull-on fit thanks to elasticized side panels, and a waterproof, full-grain leather upper with a three-quarter waterproof insole. Plus, padded linings offer all-day support.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0034G5FUM
- Item model number: Saranac Low
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
nice quality leather, and color is lovely