- Series: Bucknell Studies in Eighteenth-Century Literature and Culture
- Hardcover: 365 pages
- Publisher: Bucknell University Press; 1 edition (February 1, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0838756662
- ISBN-13: 978-0838756669
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.6 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,402,146 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Secert Life of Things: Animals, Objects, and It-Narratives in Eighteenth-Century England (Bucknell Studies in Eighteenth-Century Literature and Culture) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Collectible Editions of your Favorite Books
Explore a vast selection of first editions, signed copies, and other rare and collectible books. Learn More.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?