Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Seche Clear Base Coat .5 oz. No Formaldehyde & No Toluene
|Price:||($11.94 / Fl Oz) & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$0.77 (11%)|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- AWARD-WINNING: Rock your nails with Seche Clear, the crystal clear base coat that adheres to the natural nail and protects the nail beds against nail polish staining. Leading the way in natural nail care, Seche is trusted by professional nail technicians and women who demand superior quality products to create beautiful, strong, and natural nails. No wonder that Seche Clear is the Nail Professionals Choice for years!
- ULTIMATE NAIL BASE COAT: Its crystal clear base formula creates an incomparable bond to all-natural nails and artificial applications such as gels, fiberglass/silk, and acrylic nails. Perfect for natural nails, nail enhancements, and pedicures. Works great in all types of nail polish. With Seche Clear Base Coat, you can explore with different nail colors and get your art designs to look so much better and last longer!
- QUICK-DRYING CRYSTAL-CLEAR SOLUTION BASE COAT: Seche Clear Base Coat will dry down to a hard, shiny shield in just seconds, leaving you free to use your hands for whatever you want to do! This speeds up the process of getting the perfect nails in a matter of minutes! The top film of the polish forms immediately, so you will be left with a good hard set that won’t smudge under pressure. You can even apply it to still-wet polish and it will dry your entire nail in less than two minutes!
- SAY “NO” TO NAIL BED STAINING AND DISCOLORATION: Have you tried using a red color polish on your nails only to discover yellow stains? Applying Seche Clear Base Coat is the solution! With the revolutionary and the first truly non-yellowing base coat for the nail, it will leave your nails primed and ready to slip into an exotic nail polish color of your choice! Defend your nails with a base coat that will provide protection for the layer between the pigment of the polish and the nails!
- EASY TO REMOVE: The revolutionary Seche Clear Base Coat can be soaked off with acetone or buff your nails so it will break the seal of the topcoat and help the gel remove quicker. Simply soak cotton balls in acetone or nail polish remover and place them over the entire nail surface to cover the coat. If coat remains, re-wrap the nail with cotton and foil and soak in five-minute increments until all of the gel is off!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Seche Clear Crystal Clear Base Coat was created after ten years of development to offer a clear base coat for nail polish which will not yellow and will adhere to the natural nail.
Leading the way in natural nail care, Seche is trusted by professional nail technicians and women who demand superior quality products to create beautiful, strong, and natural nails. Since its 1991 debut, Seche Vite has been the premier, single-procedure, non-yellowing, dry-fast top coat for polish in the world.
Feel Complete. Feel Seche.
|Seche Clear Base Coat Clear, 0.5 oz||Seche Base Ridge Filling Base Coat, 0.5 oz||Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, 0.5 oz||Seche Vive Instant Gel Effect Top Coat, 0.5 oz||Seche Vite Professional Refill Kit|
|Where to Apply||Natural and artificial nail applications/extensions such as: gels, fiberglass/silk, and acrylic nails||Natural and artificial nail applications/extensions such as: gels, fiberglass/silk, and acrylic nails||Natural and artificial nail applications/extensions such as: gels, fiberglass/silk, and acrylic nails|
|Product Form/Type||Clear Liquid Gel||Clear Liquid Gel||Clear Liquid Gel||Clear Liquid Gel||Clear Liquid Gel|
|Key Function||Helps your nail polish dry faster, makes nail polish last longer, gives nail polish a flawless glossy finish||Disguises nail imperfections, protects nail beds, creates smooth surface for nail color application||Makes nail polish adhere to nails better and last longer, prevents nails from staining or yellowing, helps strengthen nails so they are less likely to break||Delivers the plumping effect of a gel in a glossy, high shine finish without the use of a UV/LED light, helps your nail polish dry faster, makes nail polish last longer||Makes nail polish adhere to nails better and last longer, prevents nails from staining or yellowing, helps strengthen nails so they are less likely to break|
|When to Use||Before nail polish application||Before nail polish application||After nail polish application||After nail polish application||After nail polish application|
Seche Clear Base Coat .5 oz. No Formaldehyde & No Toluene
Lightweight, Good For Your Nails
Among the different kinds of clear nail polishes, the Base Coat from Seche Clear is no doubt the one that has to be very high quality. It is genuinely made to match the needs of the user in terms of nail care and very smooth as it gives a silkier feel when applied to your nails. You don’t have to worry about having the thicker feel because it would never cause ridges and lines to ruin the nail polish below it!
Strengthen Your Nails With Seche Clear
Seche Clear Base Coat will help strengthen nails so they are less likely to break. Designed to minimize breakage and peeling, this nail polish will make your fingers and toes to look like they have great, bare, natural nails! Notice an incredible difference in your natural nails on how they seldom peel and how quickly they've grown since using this base coat.
Easy To Apply, Fast Drying Base Coat Solution
Since it is easy to apply, dries out fast and gives a silky gloss on the surface while covering the imperfections on the nail color coat, you will get a perfect look on your nails! The easy application brush makes it easy to apply the nail polish with one stroke covering the whole nail in one go.
Safe And Trusted
It is 100% Vegan. Triclosan, Sulfate, Phthalates, Paraben, and Cruelty-free making it safe and protects natural nails from damage. Seche Clear Base Coat Nail Polish is the most trusted base coat of both professional nail technicians and nail art lovers for a reason! It has been the premier, single-procedure, non-yellowing, dry-fast base coat for nail polish in the market.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 2.24 Ounces
- Item model number : Seche0101
- Date First Available : August 25, 2004
- Manufacturer : Barg Engine
- ASIN : B00150SVRI
- Best Sellers Rank: #25,207 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Ethyl Acetate, N Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropanol, Octocrylene, Benzoxazole
Apply to nails prior to color application.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat Professional Kit, 4 oz Refill & 0.50 oz
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat for Nail Polish and Manicure (2 pack, 0.5 oz)
Seche CLEAR/Seche VIVE Power Duo Pack
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat 45117 Clear, 0.45 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
Sally Hansen - Good. Kind. Pure Vegan Nail Polish, Soothing Slate
|Sold By||Sanida Beauty Supply||Prime Beauty||Sanida Beauty Supply||Sanida Beauty Supply||Amazon.com||California Distribution Inc|
|Color||Crystal Clear||4 oz||0.5 oz||Clear||red||Soothing Slate|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used to dedicate about 3 hours every 3 days to maintain my OPI Nail Envy base and top coat manicure, and more time with other brands. I was so frustrated that I bought a UV lamp and started doing gel color to get a longer-lasting manicure. The process destroyed my nails after a few weeks and it was super expensive. Now, I only spend about an hour once a week (give or take a few days) and they always look great!
The Seche Clear base coat is made to work with the Seche Vite top coat, creating a bond with color between - and together, they work wonders. I apply a thin coat of the base, wait a few minutes so it is still a bit tacky, then put on 1-2 coats of color. After the color has set, but not dried completely, I apply the Seche Vite top coat. (If you have a UV light, the Seche UV top coat is also very good and can be removed normally without damage to your nails.) The top coat firms up almost immediately so I don’t have to worry about messing it up with light activity, and after 20-30 minutes, I continue with my normal activities.
I’ve tried the top coat without the base coat and though it still looks great, I’m convinced the base+top coat combo is the key. My manicures last around 7-10 days, and even come out unscathed after scrubbing a bathroom or digging in the dirt. I’ve never had a problem with the product peeling off of my nail like others have mentioned. And, if the color starts to look dull, I apply another top coat to shine it up.
I’ve also included a photo of my nails after day 8. You can see a little flaking on the side of my middle and index fingers, and the color (Essie Mojito Madness) is a little dull, but it still looks pretty good!
IF any changes, I will edit in a month or so to add CONS...for now, only pros.
COVERS UP MINOR FLAWS - NOT sure how it does this as it's CLEAR, but it looks like I am actually wearing a light transparent nail polish rather than just the two tops coats of CLEAR. It's this SECHE BASE. BEST BASE I HAVE EVER USED.
LONG-LASTING - I use two coats of the base and then just add two coats of top coat. I am currently using Revlon Extra Life No Chip Top Coat. That's what I had on hand. If I were scrubbing the bath tub with a gritty cleaner, I would wear gloves, but for things like washing dishes, most every day things, I do nothing to protect them and my manicure lasts really well. Looks natural....but BETTER!
NON-YELLOWING - THIS is a biggie for me. I like to give my nails a breather from time to time and just buff them. They are very white looking and I want to keep them that way. So far, so good (Again, will UPDATE if this changes).
PRICE - GEEZ, some base coats can be REALLY expensive. This one isn't, so that's a plus.
INGREDIENTS - I like it isn't made with chemicals I don't want on my nails.
CONSISTANCY - I HATE THICK, GLOPPY polish. I like this is thin and goes on smoothly.
TIP for an easy natural "French" manicure - I rub the backs of the whites of my nail tips with a whitening toothpaste before I do a manicure and I also use a liquid or pencil WHITE eyeliner rubbed on the backs of my fingertips when my manicure is finished and just a bit of top coat on the backs. Looks very natural, very clean and it's SUPER easy.
WELL, THAT'S IT FOR NOW. It's the end of May, in three or four months if I find something I DON'T LIKE, will update.
Top reviews from other countries
Bin sehr zufrieden, werde ich mir auf jeden Fall nachkaufen.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.