|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.4 x 5.5 x 2.2 inches|
|Item model number||KD-100Q|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Seco-Larm KD-100Q Dummy Keypad w/ Beep and Flashing Led
|Price:||$12.71 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Keypad LEDs flash continuously. Keypad emits a beep when keys are pressed
- Stainless steel housing. Weather-resistant for outdoor use
- Low power consumption for extended battery life
- Uses 2 or 4 (AAA) batteries (batteries not included)
- Includes warning stickers and mounting hardware
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Read about our customers' top-rated security and surveillance products on our review page: Security and Surveillance
Top Customer Reviews
1) Mounted the keypad in a plastic box (I used an LTO backup tape box), and sealed everything with a coat of clear silicone,
2) I used longer screws, and then filled the Phillips head with Aluma-Flux aluminum repair(from my boat repair kit) and filled in the slots. Now they look like solid head bolts. You could do the same with just plain epoxy and silver paint
The keypad operates with 2 or 4 AAA batteries which the manufacture claims to last up to 3 years. It does nothing but keeping flashing tiny red and green LEDs except a fairly audible beeping sound for each key press, but it looks like a real pass code device and hopefully effective to make intruders hesitate.
It would be more useful if it had a very simple electronic interface such as a long pulse output for key pressing even without actual pass code verification, so that electronics-savvy hobbyists like me could invent some useful applications for more security (the back panel does have a knock-out hole for wiring, but I cannot not see inside).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very happy with my purchase. I have a Keypad at every entrance to my house. The lights work well and it beeps when pushing in a dummy code. I would recommend this product. Read morePublished 7 days ago by HAPPY CUSTOMER
These are perfect. Very easy to install. Even fooled my landlord. I went the extra mile and ran a foot of black and red wire inside the wall in case an intruder really does knock... Read morePublished 22 days ago by Travis
Really like the way this product looks. After unscrewing front plate, insert 2 batteries (not included) and the item will blink green/red for "activating" purposes (even... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Mam