- File Size: 1096 KB
- Print Length: 415 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: PowWow Publishing; 1st edition (November 26, 2013)
- Publication Date: November 26, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0058ON2AS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #336,661 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$14.95|
Save $9.96 (67%)
Second Chance (Agent Ward Novels Book 2) Kindle Edition
|Length: 415 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
--WOW!I first read "Living Lies' in May 2012. I was immediately hooked on the Character & the plot! I was excited to read Second Chance but was totally so INVOLVED with the bizarre complexities of the plot, I couldn't wait to finish it;only to find I need MORE of this Character!! I am a huge fan of Authors like Lisa Jackson, Lisa Gardner, Brenda Novak,Iris Johansen,Jeffery Deaver etc..KATE MATHIS IS NOW at top of my List !! I can promise you that you have to have an agile mind to follow this "true to life" complicated life of a SPY !! In the "real world" of Spies,Law Enforcement,etc,the Fractured or Splintered Lives is SOOOOOOOOOO REALISTIC, it is breath-taking!! 5 Stars to the Second Book of the Melanie Ward Series!
I loved the detail, the character development all of it. I can't wait for book three and four.
It was a fun ride!
Comparing my rating with the average, I see that others are not in agreement with me, that's okay.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
LOVED THIS BOOK! It was super fun, exciting, and I couldn't have been happier to continue this series!!Published 2 months ago by MaKealy Meyers
All readers need to read it. This book is one of my favorite bookPublished 4 months ago by Gertha Brutus
The plot had twist and turns like a roller coaster and a clever ending! I can't wait to get started on the next book.Published 8 months ago by Michael Thomson
I couldn't put this book down. The whole series has me being anti-social because I can't stop reading!Published 15 months ago by Lisa Slovis Mandel
Excellent book! Got hooked on the free issue from Amazon. Love it! Definitely a good read.Published 24 months ago by Melissa Hughes
Can't say anything but I love all these books and can't wait for #5 to come out so I can see what happens!!Published on May 13, 2014 by Lacy Hartley
Can hardly wait to read the next book. I know in my mind how I want Adam to fit in the Spy group. Let's see what happens.....Published on February 26, 2014 by Mary Hines
I very much enjoyed every one of these books, I could not put them down and could not wait to read the next onePublished on February 23, 2014 by Crispin Frame
The twists and turns continued. I am anxious to get started on book three. There is no guessing the outcome with this writer.Published on February 23, 2014 by BobbieJ Stiles
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Women's Adventure
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Mashups
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Women's Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction