- File Size: 1073 KB
- Print Length: 361 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: May 4, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01BH1FB68
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,061,339 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
Second Chance (A Dennison Property Story Book 3) Kindle Edition
|Length: 361 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I found the scenes of Jeff as a soldier harrowing, and it made my heart go out to the real soldiers who live that life day in day out. I feel that this author has done her research on this subject and the effects of PTSD. All this made me view Jeff in a whole different light, and I just prayed that he would choose to get help and rebuild his relationship with Helen.
Helen made some tough choices but for the right reasons regarding her little surprise, but I really did feel sorry for Mel, who had been her best friend.
I hope we get to see more of this family and see Jeff coping better with the PTSD. So please Ms. Holland, keep writing these great stories.
Jeff is a mess he can handle a lot of things but he covers them up with jokes and smart remarks. Jeff has always loved Helen but he didn't want to mess her up so he let her go but she is back and working in his building. Helen and Jeff are like magnets but she can't be involved with someone doesn't can to even answer her calls or letters for years.
Jeff has made it clear he is a pig and Helen told him she was going to start dating other people but will this effect Jeff? Something does happen that effects Jeff and maybe he can cope or maybe not. I really loved how strong Helen was and I hope to read more on this series
I received this book for an honest review
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Military