Second Chance Ranch (Three Rivers Ranch Romance Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 286 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Squire Ackerman has returned home after his tour of duty injured physically and emotionally. He's trying to save his family ranch without telling his father exactly how badly their last financial adviser has hurt them. But his father hires Kelly as their new accountant---the one woman Squire hasn't been able to forget.
Kelly is trying to move on from a divorce, living with her parents until she can save enough money of her own to support her and her four-year-old son. When she gets the job at Three Rivers Ranch she's ecstatic because that will help her do that, until she comes face-to-face with Squire again. He was her best friend's little brother, but he has turned into so much more. She tries to quash her attraction to him since he's her boss and the last time she got involved with her boss it ended in divorce. But circumstances throw them together again and again and their feelings are too hard to ignore. But should she follow her heart and risk being hurt again?
I loved these characters and the inner turmoil they were both experiencing drew me back again and again to see how they would deal with it all. I loved how Squire had always been drawn to Kelly, but a misunderstanding at the prom had forced him to try and forget about her. Yet, when it came right down to it, she was the woman he needed all along. Kelly was so relatable as a single mom trying to do right by her kid and piece her life back together. She didn't inspire pity in me at all, though, because she was doing what so many women have to do---pull herself up by her bootstraps and do her best for her child. I loved the relationship tension building slowly and surely, it wasn't an insta-love, but two mature adults trying to figure things out. The description and setting were spot on and I know I'll be looking for this author's next clean inspirational romance!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Westerns
- Books > Romance > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Westerns
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Military