Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on July 31, 2015
I got this for my boyfriend after I have read it multiple times. I've never not gotten a job I interviewed for since reading this book. I haven't always made it to the interview, and I would like to think my personality does some of the work, but these tips and sample answers are great. I am the go-to that my friends ask for how to answer interview questions like "what's your greatest strength/weakness" and "why did you leave your last job." YES there ARE right and wrong answers here! All my answers to their questions came from this book!
on October 20, 2016
I had gone on interview after interview for five years and never understood how I wasn't getting a job with my qualifications and experience. I read this book and was offered a job after the first interview I had after reading this book. I can't believe how much it helped me in figuring out where I was going wrong. Thank you for writing such an amazing book! I have recommended it to a lot of people since reading it.
on May 3, 2017
I have been looking for a job for approx. 6 months. I got several interviews, but could never 'seal the deal'. I was doing something wrong. I heard the same thing over and over again. "We were really impressed with your experience, skills and the overall interview, but we decided to go with someone else.' If I'm so wonderful, why are you going with someone else?

About 2 weeks ago, I found this book by accident. I downloaded it on Monday night, read it Tuesday and Wednesday, and went on a job interview (applying the advice from the book) on Thursday AM during the interview. I got a call on Friday afternoon that I had got the job!

This book is amazing! I truly believe that it will help you to find your dream job. Don't give up -- keep looking and in the meantime read this book! Thank you Robin for writing this book!
on August 13, 2015
Add another tally to the author's collection of successful hires. After performing horribly on two recent interviews I bought this book for some much needed guidance. I was offered a job on my third interview using the suggestions in the book. I found the 60 second sell to be very effective and logical. I tend to ramble when I'm nervous so this really made me limit my introductory background information. Additionally, there is a comprehensive selection of hiring sample questions complete with effective responses which I found really helpful. I highly recommend it.
on September 9, 2016
I have had many recommendations from friends to buy this book not only for help with interviews but for help in life in general. I purchased this book to help with interviews into Nursing Grad school. I have learned so much while reading it. There is a lot of information that I did not know of even think of when preparing for an interview. My husband has started reading it now to help himself find work. I love the overall tone of the book. It is pretty much reminding you to have confidence but dives so much deeper into it than that. Great book, amazing seller. Book came quickly and in the condition described.
on May 30, 2017
I am not one of those readers who would spend a good amount of time reading a book slowly and deeply. I would usually just prefer taking quick, holistic sort of ideas. On the basis of whatever I have taken so far from this book, I would just say that is a "must have" for all those who are on a serious job hunt, and also equally useful for recruiters. Perhaps a great value addition could also have been a couple of nice examples and/or working templates for resumes/cover letters that actually sell (Get You Hired).
on June 25, 2016
Excellent tips and tricks to get past the HR Filters and get your online resume noticed.
The job market has changed dramatically since the Great Recession of "8 & '09. You need to know what HR managers are doing in order to present your resume when applying for a job.
This was an easy and revealing read.
on July 23, 2015
I thought this book was awesome! I followed the recommendations and it helped me feel prepared and comfortable for my interviews. There were no last minute jitters. Only once did I get asked a question that was a little different than the ones they listed in the book. It threw me off a bit, but I remembered 'not to babble', which has always been a problem for me when I'm not sure what to say or if there is silence. I highly recommend this book. After a month of unsuccessful job hunting, I used this book and a professional resume writer and went from hardly any interviews to a job in just a few short weeks!
on January 24, 2018
I originally acquired this book for the purposes of a college class. After recent graduation, I looked back at all the books I had for job hunters and this one stood out the most. It is so helpful at making you feel more prepared for an interview. It makes a great reference book and it is easy to read and search through.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 20, 2017
The absolute MUST have book when interviewing. Tips, guidelines, notes - everything you need for your next job interview. I used it and landed my job then my friend used it and landed his job.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse