- File Size: 1894 KB
- Print Length: 480 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Jill Sanders (October 9, 2013)
- Publication Date: October 9, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00FR6LK5Q
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #175,370 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$5.99|
Save $1.00 (17%)
Secret Series Books 1-3 Kindle Edition
|Length: 480 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Secret Series Books 1-3
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I liked the romantic adventures in all three books. The characters were all interesting and pretty well written.
The scenarios in the books were all different. In book 1 a young women finds out her mother has had a secret family in Italy. It caused a scandal and a lot of press attention because her family was rich and socially prominent. She has enough and decided to take off and travel through Europe using her own money, keeping a low profile.
Her best friend growing up followed her, trying to catch up. They both loved each other but hadn't admitted it. When he caught up with her he foiled a kidnap attempt and they went on the run.
The second book is about her brother she didn't know she had. When she was kidnapped he was injured trying to rescue her. His injuries were very bad so the family hired a family friend who was a therapist to help him. When they started having feelings for each other bad things start to happen to her. The man investigating the first woman's kidnapping attempts starts looking into her problems too.
He becomes the main character in book 3 when he's hired to pretend to be part of a camera crew for a senators daughter. While they were in Rio someone tried to get to get to her, kidnap her, and they killed two of her crew. They flee into the jungle to get away from the bad guys.
The stories were all well told but could have used some more careful editing. I hate it when people use breath for breathe. You breathe when you take a breath. Spell check doesn't catch stuff like that, but if you are going to make your living as a writer you should know things like that. Also when to use me, you and I in sentence structure.
The books still suffer in part by editing issues, which makes me grit my teeth. There are no reasons or excuses for editing issues in a book. It's pretty simple. . .you read and edit the book before it is released. Or if the author feels that he or she has looked at it too much to be able to do a final editing, you bring someone else in to do the final edit. Very simple, but very necessary.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Anthologies
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Military
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime Fiction > Kidnapping
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Collections & Anthologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College