Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "TOP Secret Spy Camera Mini Clock Radio Hidden DVR-..." and save 59% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $15.20 shipping
TOP Secret Spy Camera Mini Clock Radio Hidden DVR- Continuous power or battery
|Price:||$69.90 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Infrared Night vision-Supports up to 32 GB Micro SD Card (NOT INCLUDED)
- Beautiful video in low light even without IR
- Continuous Loop record works plugged in or with incl/battery
- View Covert Videos on 2 inch screen. No need for PC.
- Super strong Aluminum Alloy Construction
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||onlineenterprises888||DBROTH||Littleadd||FREDI||fiveer||ALON Security|
|Color||—||Black||—||—||MC259||HD Clock hidden camera|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 3 x 2 in||2 x 3 x 2 in||6.7 x 5.8 x 1.7 in||—||—||—|
|Video Capture Resolution||480p, Other||480p||1080p||1080p||1080p||1080p|
NEW MOTION ACTIVATED MODEL OUT! Please search B00JFKARAE by cutting and pasting to search products here in Amazon. This spycam solves all the problems of other spy type units I have seen. The IR lights can be automatic or manually operated, and are totally invisible while in the dark! The operation Is Super simple and intuitive. It has Time Date Stamp on every recording, automatically done. The IR has a good clear range of 6-9 feet in total darkness. The sound is superb. Its Stylish And Portable (3"X2"X2") Design. ------- There are two layers of security to hide the dual purpose. Put your video files or mp3 audio on it and play it anywhere. It has no outside indicators or words that show its SPYCAM ability. Because it has an SD card for your video/audio files, its functions can easily be explained. And unless they know what buttons to press, they can't access the covert part! Any files it takes remain totally hidden! NOTE This device only plays audio files it does NOT record audio. --- It Operates 24/7 on Electrical Power or with the battery for 3-6 hours.The speakers on this are amazing for their size. They can fill a room with sound. On screen fast forward. pause, rewind. If you have been disappointed by other spy-cams this one wont let you down! -- Features: - LCD To View Video Recorded, No Need To Remove Memory Card -Infrared Night Vision - Electrical Power Adapter (110V-240V), Constant Power Limitless Recording - Battery Power Included For Portability - Super long record time. 32 GB = 32 days/Loop Recording Function, Record Video 24/7/365 - HQ recording is crystal clear even in low light with low light setting - Audio in Jack with included cable for your iPod or most cell phones - Package Includes - Mini DVR (Silver Color) - Battery Charger - Audio in cable - Battery - USB Cable-18 inches - Earphones - Manual - NO MICRO SD CARD INCLUDED ----
Seller Warranty Description30 days.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You barely notice it in the room
Good enough audio quality
- Fairly intuitive user interface once you get the hang of it
- Relatively wide angle
- Very sensitive sound recording
- Small size
- Could not view recordings on screen; had to hook camera up to my computer to access the REC folder
- Couldn't make the fast-forward function work, so had to look at hours and hours of footage at real speed
- No mention sensor, so unless you know exactly what time to look for, you'll spend hours viewing sill images
- Time on clock and computer don't match - for some reason, there's an hour difference between the time indicated by the camera and the time indicated by the computer in the REC folders
- Image quality is not too sharp - it will be blurry on full screen
- Ridiculously short cable - you will definitely need an extension
- Seems to overheat - not sure how that affects the long-term performance
1. Reliable. It can record as promised
2. Hidden its true purpose quite well; you don't suspect it is a spy cam.
3. Has a good sound quality (why? I need good recording functions .. not good sound quality)
Not so good:
1. Very narrow angle of view.(45degree or less) - In a normal size bedroom. you probably need 2 or 3 of these to cover all corners.
2. Low quality video, especially in low light condition.
3. when recording, it can only function the dual role of a clock. you can't record while it functions as a radio (my domestic helper switch it to radio and the recording stops)
4. NO motion detection alert. So you have to review all recordings.
I set to 1 hour recording per file (max) and I need 2 of these to just cover 80% of the room. Without motion detection, It means that I need to review 20+ recording files after a long work day. It is just too time consuming. In one of these heap of files, I saw some suspicious activities. However, the recording is so poor that I cannot draw a conclusion.
It is too time consuming so I am still looking for a better alternative.
- Discreet and small... looks like a legit alarm clock.
- Records in orderly fashion on the MicroSD card... which allows you to pull up certain dates and times easily.
- Video looks good, even though the view is pretty narrow.
- Battery life is just plain bad... it's been 2 months since I got it and it doesn't hold a charge at all.
- No alarm clock... that's a huge drawback in my opinion.
- Constantly freezes and the on/off switch in the back doesn't work.
- Doesn't save time and date settings... if I have to pull the battery it resets the whole device.
- IR night vision isn't its strong suit... only lights up objects that are about 2-3 feet in front of it.
My Final Opinion:
I've read plenty of other reviews on this product that were positive, so I thought I'd have a great experience... instead it turns out I ordered an expensive miniature "alarm" clock with no alarm, because if I press any buttons it freezes up and I have to pull the battery so right now it just sits.
I probably just got a defective one, which doesn't seem very uncommon with this product. I hate to write this review since the main guy that sells these, "onlineenterprises888" seems like a really nice and helpful guy.
Most recent customer reviews
This is very very creepy combination.Read more