Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "TOP Secret Spy Camera Mini Clock Radio Hidden DVR-..." and save 56% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $15.20 shipping
TOP Secret Spy Camera Mini Clock Radio Hidden DVR- Continuous power or battery
|Price:||$69.89 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Infrared Night vision-Supports up to 32 GB Micro SD Card (NOT INCLUDED)
- Beautiful video in low light even without IR
- Continuous Loop record works plugged in or with incl/battery
- View Covert Videos on 2 inch screen. No need for PC.
- Super strong Aluminum Alloy Construction
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
NEW MOTION ACTIVATED MODEL OUT! Please search B00JFKARAE by cutting and pasting to search products here in Amazon. This spycam solves all the problems of other spy type units I have seen. The IR lights can be automatic or manually operated, and are totally invisible while in the dark! The operation Is Super simple and intuitive. It has Time Date Stamp on every recording, automatically done. The IR has a good clear range of 6-9 feet in total darkness. The sound is superb. Its Stylish And Portable (3"X2"X2") Design. ------- There are two layers of security to hide the dual purpose. Put your video files or mp3 audio on it and play it anywhere. It has no outside indicators or words that show its SPYCAM ability. Because it has an SD card for your video/audio files, its functions can easily be explained. And unless they know what buttons to press, they can't access the covert part! Any files it takes remain totally hidden! NOTE This device only plays audio files it does NOT record audio. --- It Operates 24/7 on Electrical Power or with the battery for 3-6 hours.The speakers on this are amazing for their size. They can fill a room with sound. On screen fast forward. pause, rewind. If you have been disappointed by other spy-cams this one wont let you down! -- Features: - LCD To View Video Recorded, No Need To Remove Memory Card -Infrared Night Vision - Electrical Power Adapter (110V-240V), Constant Power Limitless Recording - Battery Power Included For Portability - Super long record time. 32 GB = 32 days/Loop Recording Function, Record Video 24/7/365 - HQ recording is crystal clear even in low light with low light setting - Audio in Jack with included cable for your iPod or most cell phones - Package Includes - Mini DVR (Silver Color) - Battery Charger - Audio in cable - Battery - USB Cable-18 inches - Earphones - Manual - NO MICRO SD CARD INCLUDED ----
Top Customer Reviews
1. Reliable. It can record as promised
2. Hidden its true purpose quite well; you don't suspect it is a spy cam.
3. Has a good sound quality (why? I need good recording functions .. not good sound quality)
Not so good:
1. Very narrow angle of view.(45degree or less) - In a normal size bedroom. you probably need 2 or 3 of these to cover all corners.
2. Low quality video, especially in low light condition.
3. when recording, it can only function the dual role of a clock. you can't record while it functions as a radio (my domestic helper switch it to radio and the recording stops)
4. NO motion detection alert. So you have to review all recordings.
I set to 1 hour recording per file (max) and I need 2 of these to just cover 80% of the room. Without motion detection, It means that I need to review 20+ recording files after a long work day. It is just too time consuming. In one of these heap of files, I saw some suspicious activities. However, the recording is so poor that I cannot draw a conclusion.
It is too time consuming so I am still looking for a better alternative.
You barely notice it in the room
Good enough audio quality
- Fairly intuitive user interface once you get the hang of it
- Relatively wide angle
- Very sensitive sound recording
- Small size
- Could not view recordings on screen; had to hook camera up to my computer to access the REC folder
- Couldn't make the fast-forward function work, so had to look at hours and hours of footage at real speed
- No mention sensor, so unless you know exactly what time to look for, you'll spend hours viewing sill images
- Time on clock and computer don't match - for some reason, there's an hour difference between the time indicated by the camera and the time indicated by the computer in the REC folders
- Image quality is not too sharp - it will be blurry on full screen
- Ridiculously short cable - you will definitely need an extension
- Seems to overheat - not sure how that affects the long-term performance