Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Secret Files: Tunguska - Nintendo Wii” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 28% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
About the Product
- Optional support of the Nintendo Wii Remote/Nunchuk controller configuration.
- Classic point-and-click adventure for Nintendo Wii based on the historical 1908 Tunguska event in Siberia in which hundreds of square miles of wilderness was mysteriously leveled under unexplained circumstances.
- Genuinely cinematic console experience: motion-captured animation, dialogue recorded completely in English, facial animation depicting emotions and speech.
- Intuitive focused search controls which allow for a more quick and thorough search of the gameworld for clues and items.
- Cooperative play option allowing for two-player multiplayer action.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
The gameplay is a little stiff, as this is a point and click mystery title, where
the player has to gather objects and tools to decipher various puzzles. The story is very engaging, and the control system works very well. Sometimes it's hard to figure out the puzzles, but a little persistence is your best friend.
In short, Tunguska is not for everyone. If you enjoy puzzle/mysteries, though, you could do a lot worse. It's a solid title, well worth the price. If you prefer action over reading and decoding secret messages, this isn't for you.
The game can become challenging, but it is fun to play with family as you all solve the mystery togther.
The real goal of this game is to solve the mystery of the woman's missing dad. This game is filled with different locations to investigate, multiple characters to talk with and interrogate, and lots of items to pick up and use. Some items can be put together to make a new item.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ten year old daughter loved it, but nearly impossible for anyone to solve without some internet-based cheating. With a little cheating it's a ton of fun.Published 20 months ago by Sutton - father of three
I'm serious, there is a point this game reaches in which you are tasked to go find some key by a man who is taking a bowel movement and can't seem to be bothered to do it himself. Read morePublished on March 19, 2014 by R. K.
I love this game, it's a little difficult, but lots of fun. Wish there were alot more like this for the wii. Thank you.Published on January 29, 2013 by cynthia cleckler
This was ordered for my daughter and she had a great time playing it while she was home for Christmas. She said it was hard, but fun. Marilyn GwynPublished on January 12, 2013 by Marilyn K. Gwyn