BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Kidz Bop Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on December 8, 2012
This cookbook is awesome! It is very different from most holiday cookbooks out there today. There is literally something for everyone, even vegans! The recipes are simple, but the resulting dishes will be sure to impress your entire family. These recipes will also add an air of sophistication to your dinner, like the Cornish Hens with Fine Herbs or the Shrimp and Artichoke Ceviche. There are even dishes for those picky eaters in the family! This is definitely one of the best free cookbooks I have come across and I am going to be recommending it to everyone I know. I cannot wait to try many of these recipes out on my own family on Christmas!
on December 11, 2012
Secret holiday delights is exactly what I wanted for my Christmas cooking! It doesn't just base itself around eggnog and fruitcake, there are real, gourmet-feeling recipes that are delicious! I love that cheese bread and so did everyone I made it for. Additionally, the author's brief descriptions really help me get a feel for what I'm going to be making. You can feel her passion for cooking, and I really appreciate the way she has shared her recipes. I am so excited to try the shrimp and artichoke ceviche, next. Eventually I hope to use the duck recipe. Definitely a five star reccomendation.
on December 15, 2013
This cookbook is a joke. I had to click one star just to post this.....I wouldn't even give it a dot in a star.
I bought the book to find the recipes for the cookies on the cover and they are not even in the cookbook. There were only three other dessert recipes in the book.
It is completely false advertisement.
I would not make one recipe in this book.
on December 8, 2012
This is a cookbook that gives you recipes for all meals of the day. I have only had enough time to make a few of the things in here, but they have all been really good. It is just what you would hope it would be, in that it is all nice and simple directions that even the least experienced of cooks will be able to follow pretty easily.

Anybody who wants some new meals to make for their families this holiday season will get a lot out of this book.
on October 17, 2013
Deeply disappointed that the only secret is where are the recipes to the pictures on the cover. Bought the book after seeing the delicious looking desserts on the cover to discover that not one of the items had a recipe inside. Seems an awful lot like false advertising. Sad Sad Sad
on December 11, 2014
I purchased this book based on the cover showing some yummy looking desserts. I was annoyed to discover that there are recipes for 3 desserts only and they are NOT the ones showing on the cover. Big disappointment!!!
on March 20, 2013
I found it odd that there are no recipes for the items pictured on the cover. That was one of the reasons I bought this book. Using the Look Inside tool doesn't give you the entire contents so one would assume the cover represents what is actually inside the book.
on August 11, 2013
Did not display great on my iPad. Recipes were random and didn't fit together seamlessly like the big name cookbooks do.
on December 9, 2012
When I got this cookbook, I expected it to have some traditional side dishes and dessert recipes inside. Much to my surprise, this is a comprehensive holiday cookbook, that features appetizers, side dishes, and main course dishes. There are even crock pot and dip recipes mentioned! The reason this cookbook stands out as 5 star quality to me is the way that it is written. The author writes this book in complete sentences, which is different than most cookbooks and is much more engaging to read. This cookbook hosts a variety of cuisines from different cultures so there is sure to be something to make everyone's holiday more special and tasty. I look forward to making the Sicilian Turkey Roll recipe for my own Christmas lunch this year!
on January 26, 2013
It was nice to see a wide range of holiday treats represented among the recipes. No single one jumped out at me but as a whole they were solid.